• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 things

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
first i had my weigh in 4.5lbs off:D:D which is now making me 11stone 3.5lbs so well happy about that.

the other thing i had to smile as i was walking to the school after kids having a week off and me not seeing her when i meet my friend and she didnt reconize me after the week off she said i have lost so much weight ok i have had my hair cut but she said i have done so well and lost loads which has given me a boost. :D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
well done on your loss, thats great :)
and you must be feeling great - weird how good you feel when someone doesnt recognise you isnt it?!! lol

madhousemum

Silver Member
well done on your loss, thats great :)
and you must be feeling great - weird how good you feel when someone doesnt recognise you isnt it?!! lol
oh yes defently it gave me one hell of a boost as i dont reconise losting it on myself

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
It takes a long time for you to be able to see it on yourself. I can, just and thats just because of my clothes sizes. I think cuz weve been big for so long it takes a while for our mentality to catch up with our body! :D

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
S: 14st5lb C: 10st11lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st8lb(24.88%)
Fabulous! Bet you were walking on air after that! Keep up the good work!

madhousemum

Silver Member
sure was thank you xx

kellywobble

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
And yu deserve every compliment with a weight loss like that congratulations girl

MiniB

Here we go again!
Get used to the compliments cos they come thick and fast after a time. It is weird not to be recognised though, I had it last week and was shocked but also took the compliment. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

minnie_me

S: 14st9.8lb C: 10st8.5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 4st1.3lb(27.83%)
Hehe, it is funny to be happy about not being recognised. Just goes to show how much of a difference it's already made. You can't beat that for motivation !