2 weeks in! Hi everyone!

moochie

Hello all!
I didn't dare post as I started Exante for the 10th time but this time I have actually stuck with it and I'm in the zone. So here I am!
I need a bit of advice: I was 14st 9.5lbs when I started total solution, 2 weeks and 2 days in and I'm 13st 12lbs which I'm happy with. The weight piled on after 2 kids. With my second pregnancy, I weighed exactly 13st 12lbs and was a size 16/18. Today I'm a size 20. How is that even possible?! When do you think I'll notice a difference in my dress size? I'm wearing size 20 trousers (I'm 5ft 4). To be honest, I'm not fussed what the scales say but I would love to be a size 12/14 again. I'm doing total solution and the only cheat I've had has been 2 babybel lights today.
Sorty, that post was dead waffly!

There's a good thread about what measurements equal a size 16. It shows that size really does vary, it's actually quite shocking and eye opening. I'm 13.11 (after 22lbs off) and have only gone from at 16-18 to a 14-16. My problem area is my thighs to tum, if those would slim down I'd be a 12-14 by now! Just stick with the plan and maybe start a little toning exercise and I'm sure you'll get there (and go look for that size 16 thread!) xxx

I see you're 1 inch taller than me so we must be roughly the same! After 2 babies, the weight is hanging around my tummy which it never used to. My size 16 maternity jeans fit beautifully because I can still fit my belly in but back in the real world, my work trousers (not maternity) are a size 20. Shocking! I'll see if I can dig out the thread. I was hoping to drop at least one dress size a month but I don't know if that's wishful thinking or not! x

Back