2 WEEKS

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ThatLiverpoolLad, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ThatLiverpoolLad

ThatLiverpoolLad Member

Hiya all just finished my second week & going onto my 3rd. I've lost...
    Week.1 - 11lb
    Week.2 - 9lb

So 20lb in 2 weeks & made up

But my only down fall is I genuine can't see it :(

Your words do help xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    First off, wow, well done on ur weight loss. That 20 lbs in 2 weeks :D:D:D, it's fab. Keep it up. Time will fly by now, u've done the hardest first 2 weeks, now u will even start enjoying it.
    Honestly after losing 3st, I still can't actually see a difference but all my clothes had to go coz they were just falling down n looked hideous.
    BUT u will notice all ur clothes are getting smaller, u will feel great n people will notice the difference, just wait n see.
    Keep it up, ur doin great lad.
    :D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    First of all well done on the great losses, secondly you men are jammy sods! The weight comes off much quicker for you lot :D

Im the same with the not seeing losses. I seem to have to lose around 3 stoneish before i really notice.

Keep up the great work.

5. Myckala

Myckala Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.79%)
    That's brilliant! You will see it soon don't worry I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, so far ive lost 17.5lb and I dont think it's that noticeable yet....but soon we'll see the difference. My work trousers are starting to feel a bit looser...your clothes will be dropping off you if you stick to it :) you could try measuring yourself in inches around key areas, your waist, thighs, arms and chest too then you'd be able to say for definite your figure is changing. Hope this helps x

6. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What an amazing start and you've done the hardest part now. You will wake up one day in the next week or so and it will really hit you. Have you noticed any difference in your face? Do you feel less bloated? Is it easier to get up from the sofa? Can you suck in your stomach muscles?! Soon, your clothes will start to feel baggy then the compliments will start rolling in. It won't be long! :D

7. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    excellent loss good on you. Don't worry you will soon see the difference exp with your clothes. x

8. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    brilliant losses.....well done!!!!

9. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    OMG well done you! That is just amazing. Keep it up, You will start to notice soon, Make sure you are measuring. :)

Here's to next week.. woohoo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.