2 weigh ins per week!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pineapple, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    After confessing all to my very patient cdc, she decided it would help me to have 2 weigh ins per week. Does anyone else do this? I'm hoping it'll help me over the weekends as usualy I say to myself if I cheat - och well I have another 5 days to sort it out! Wont have that luxury or hinder (depends what way you look at it). Fingers crossed it helps me - am willing to try it all!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    I'm gonna weigh in this way until am in the zone - I've been struggling on for few weeks and still not managed to hit ketosis. Finding it so hard to get in the zone this time round! Have been losing and gaining teh 7 lbs for what seems like yonks!

4. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    that seems like a very good idea as it will keep you focused all week, i know what you mean when you have something you shouldnt and then think oh well ive got 5 days to do it right best of luck with this x

5. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Thank you for your reply. I think once I finally hit ketosis I'll be into the swing again - its just getting there! Have yet another leaving tea party this affo in work - more cakes, crisps, sweets - arghhhhhhhhhhhh!! Have told my boss, DONT EVEN OFFER ME!

6. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Poor you, it's tough enough without food torture too!!!
    2 WI a weeks sounds like a plan.. Good luck x

Sarah x

7. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Just back from the tea party and never had a morsel! woo hoo! Have a couple of slices of cake home for my hubby instead! I'm a glutten for punishment obvioulsy!

8. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    well done you your halo is shining i could not resist someones birthday food today had some twiglets, and hula hoops not a very good girl at all x

9. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    good luck with those extra weigh ins hun.......i'm on nights this week (off to work in an hour) and i know they have takeaways over the weekend......i'm going to hide from everyone hee hee xxxx

10. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Yes - I do but unofficially - I have one with my CDC on a Sunday morning and one at ww, where I clerk and help out - without them knowing about CD!! - on a Thursday eve -

11. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Sorry not updated this guys. Well went for my middle of the week weigh in on Sat morn and was down 3lbs and in Ketosis! Woop. Not getting weighed again until Fri eve. Have had a tough week (but dont we all!!) Am sick of there always beign treats at work, every single day there are new boxes of chocs being opened, cakes brought in - and the worst thing of all is the small of tiger bread thats been toasted every morning smothered in real butter! arghhhhhhhhhhh!!

I will be slim, I will be slim, I will be slim!!!!!

12. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Oh Tiger Bread..poor you..that would just be hard..i love that bread.But you can do it!!!
    xx

13. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Never heard of a CDC agreeing to do this, but you've got to do what keeps you on the straight and narrow. Must admit though, I find with this diet, you can't make it up in 5 days, if you've eaten off plan, it shows. It even shows when you have stuck too it 100% too sometimes!! Grrrr
    Good luck

14. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Great suggestion by CDC who seems to be really supporting you with the 2nd WI each week. Seems a really great idea to keep you on track , rather than be naughty and use remaining days to lose any weight gains.
    You can do it.

15. Lizzie07

Lizzie07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.95%)
    Good idea! i think that would help me as I am good during the week then lose it at the weekend I think it would help me to have a saturday morning weigh in or even a Friday night...

16. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have a client who struggles over the weekend - so I see her every Friday for a WI and talk - then again on Tuesday for her proper WI and packs. If it helps her, I don't mind ... not sure how I'd cope if ALL my clients needed 2 sessions though!!

17. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Yeah it was really good of my cdc to suggest the 2 weigh ins per week. Unfortunately with my schedule I’ve only managed that for one week. Looks like I’ll be more a once a week girl again! It was a great incentive to get me into ketosis tho. When I did lipo, I ate every single weekend and always managed to lose even more by the time my next weigh in and I thought I’d get away with that on Cambridge! Obvioulsy not! This will be my first weekend where am aiming not to eat! Am scared!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.