2 years later.....

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I started slimming world January 2010 at 15st 6. Did quite well and git down to 12st. Well 2 years later and here I am again.....back to 15st 6!!!! I cannot believe I managed to put all that weight back on. Well I can, I ate, and ate a lot!!! This time I back to lose it all for good. Ideally I'd like to lose 5 stone 7lbs. That would bring me into my healthy weight range.

So let's do this!!! X

Good for you , you can do it again. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck hun, be sure to let us know how you're getting on. You'll soon have that weight shifted again in no time xx

Welcome back Becca.

I rejoined SW today. I haven't put on much since I stopped going (which was not long after you joined here, hence why I recognised your name :-D )

Good luck xx

I started slimming world January 2010 at 15st 6. Did quite well and git down to 12st. Well 2 years later and here I am again.....back to 15st 6!!!! I cannot believe I managed to put all that weight back on. Well I can, I ate, and ate a lot!!! This time I back to lose it all for good. Ideally I'd like to lose 5 stone 7lbs. That would bring me into my healthy weight range.

So let's do this!!! X

Oh, I can really relate to this!! I found my old books from a couple of years ago the other day and my starting weight in them was pretty much exactly what it is today too! I didn't lose as much as you inbetween, and have had a lot of time off the wagon, and tried different plans in between, but ultimately back to square one:sigh:

I'm determined to do it this time, though. I'm trying to think about lifestyle changes in the broadest sense, rather than just a quick fix for my weight, and hope that will be the key.

Good luck!!

welcome back Becca - if it was easy to lose weight we wouldnt all be on here would we?

good luck babe and you will get there again in no time - you know what to do - so 100% from here onwards!

xxx

Back