1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

20 more to lose!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by my1dogleah, 7 January 2014 Social URL.

1. my1dogleah

my1dogleah New Member

I have a goal to lose 20 lbs by valentines day. I'm having a hard time.... I need some help getting motivated.... I'm hoping this forum will help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tattoominx

tattoominx Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome xx

Good luck with your goal :) be sure to let us know when you've reached it xxx

4. I have lost my first KG on xenical!! I have been on it for under a week am feeling so good!!:worthy:

5. my1dogleah

my1dogleah New Member

I have lost 30 lbs so far through the Metabolic Research Center. The 20 lbs is what I need to lose to reach the goal I set last September. :)

6. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hiya welcome to the forum. Congrats on ur loss so far. U have done so well for yourself. Wish u good luck for the rest of ur journey.