20 week scan!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Rayven, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've been for my 20 week scan today & thank goodness everything is fine! :party0049:
    They checked everything they had to and (touch wood) found no problems. I'm soooooo relieved.
    I also found out that i'm having a BOY!!! We didn't decide whether we wanted to find out the sex or not until i was laying on the table and it was a last minute decision. Having two girls already, having a boy will be nice but to be honest i wouldn't have minded either way. I think Adam is more excited about the boy part than me as he's the only boy in his family and so would be the only one able to carry on the family name. I know his Grandad will be really pleased about that.
    So i guess girls names are now off the agenda, but i think we're already decided that its going to be Zachary, although middle names are still a bit of a non starter.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww delighted to hear that and a boy awww that will be so nice and fot the girls aswell to have a ickkle brother xxxxxx
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Will be nice to have another boy to join all the minimins girls, poor Beas little un is the only boy so far.
  5. little*red

little*red Don't worry, be happy :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Clean eating
    Aww congratulations on your little boy you must be so happy to know everything is going great.
    I know how you feel about having two girls and the hubby wanting a boy mines is exactly the same, men eh:rolleyes:!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.