20 weeks to lose 40 lbs ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by HollySlimlightly, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. HollySlimlightly

HollySlimlightly Ready and willing!!

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I've just worked out how long it is until the wedding where I'm going to be bridesmaid and ... it's 20 weeks!! I've got 40 pounds to lose so a 2lb weight loss per week isn't impossible. But it's going to take some effort and considering at day 4 of my new SW resolve I've just inhaled two bowls of chocolate kiddie cereal, I need to put more effort in!!

Past 4 days of EE have been ok and stuck to 10 sins each day. But hubby is out tonight and it feels like I don't have to answer to anyone ... hence cerealgate.

So, the solution? Keep hubby AKA my diet monitor at home every evening until November. Simples!

Today's food:

HEB - 3 slices ww toast
    HEA - skimmed milk

LF spread and jam 2 SYNS
    Leek and ham omlette, salad
    Cereal bar 3 SYNS
    Chicken and roasted veggies in balsamic vinegar, cous cous
    Cereal bar and fat free natural yogurt 3 SYNS
    And then ... 2 bowls of chocolate pillow cereal with skimmed milk.

Whoops! Gym for me tomorrow :)

HSL
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HollySlimlightly

HollySlimlightly Ready and willing!!

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Wow - first week and 5 pounds lost! I'm mega impressed seeing as I had a few days where the cereal monster got me.
    Here's to next week!

HSL

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.