Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

20 weeks to lose 40 lbs ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by HollySlimlightly, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. HollySlimlightly

HollySlimlightly Ready and willing!!

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I've just worked out how long it is until the wedding where I'm going to be bridesmaid and ... it's 20 weeks!! I've got 40 pounds to lose so a 2lb weight loss per week isn't impossible. But it's going to take some effort and considering at day 4 of my new SW resolve I've just inhaled two bowls of chocolate kiddie cereal, I need to put more effort in!!

Past 4 days of EE have been ok and stuck to 10 sins each day. But hubby is out tonight and it feels like I don't have to answer to anyone ... hence cerealgate.

So, the solution? Keep hubby AKA my diet monitor at home every evening until November. Simples!

Today's food:

HEB - 3 slices ww toast
    HEA - skimmed milk

LF spread and jam 2 SYNS
    Leek and ham omlette, salad
    Cereal bar 3 SYNS
    Chicken and roasted veggies in balsamic vinegar, cous cous
    Cereal bar and fat free natural yogurt 3 SYNS
    And then ... 2 bowls of chocolate pillow cereal with skimmed milk.

Whoops! Gym for me tomorrow :)

HSL
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HollySlimlightly

HollySlimlightly Ready and willing!!

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Wow - first week and 5 pounds lost! I'm mega impressed seeing as I had a few days where the cereal monster got me.
    Here's to next week!

HSL

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.