20 year old girl looking for a weight loss buddy :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ApprehensiveTeen :/, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. ApprehensiveTeen :/

ApprehensiveTeen :/ Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Okay so just what it says really, did slimming world about 5/6 years ago but quit. I'm now a university student and have decided that this summer will be spent kick starting my weight loss. I haven't weighed myself in a very long time but i know i must be around 22st mark so ultimate goal is 14st to loose but for now little goals will do :) im going to join a class at the beginning of may when i'm home from university so i would like a buddy by may time :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey Hun!! This site is a team of buddies!! Loving your attitude, go girl!!! You WILL do it! Keep poppin here for inspiration and advice (I ALWAYS do) I am a restarter just kicking the ass outta my last stone and it's slooooow but I'm in the zone and know I'll get there. You will too. Good luck on your weightloss journey. Feel free to add me as a buddy....I always 'check in' a few times a day :0) xxxxxx

Mini likes this.
  4. vikkiy85

vikkiy85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(18.12%)
    hiya hun im looking for a buddy too as find it hard doing it alone while everyone in my house eats soooo much lol! im 26 and im a sahm with 2 boys and i lve with my boyfriend, i was 12 1/2 stone but m now roughly ten thanks to sw so if u want to buddy up let me know =] well done for making cuh a great decision =]xxxx

5. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Wow vikki... Your weight losses are fantastic! Well done!! Xxx

6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

<<also wouldnt mind a buddy hehe! im 27, and have around 8 stone to lose xx

Mini likes this.
  7. livi

livi Committed Loser

Start Weight:
    23st4.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.8lb(32.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm 23, not long started sw (3 weeks ago) and weigh over 20st so pretty similar. Feel free to add me on fb or just reply on here :) x

8. studentslimmer

studentslimmer Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey! I'm also at uni and have been going to SW for 4 weeks now. Got about 9 stone to lose. Right now that seems very daunting!

9. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    Hi hun i'm also at uni, feel free to get in touch if you need any advice or support. You can do this! Well done for making the first steps to change your life! X

10. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya im 23 n i started last april with sw i was 21 stone n im now 2lb short of my 5 stone award! And im still enjoyin sw! I found it easy to follow and helped me to make sensible changes to my diet for life! Im still very motivated and have just over 3 and half stone to go to my target but just wanted to wish you good luck and id b happy to buddy u if u like and i hope u have jst as much success as i am having :) x

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.