• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

200 cal meal veggie recipes ideas anyone?

Stir fry (no oil of course) with a chinese style spice then add mushroom and spinach or finely shredded cabbage

Tofu kebab- barbeque spice on the tofu then thread on skewers with mushroom and grill

Curried tofu- marinated in 0% fat yogurt and curry powder, grill and serve over a green veg

No idea about cottage cheese as before CD I hated the stuff but I may have to give it a try anyway :)

Annie x

I also braise my quorn fillets. Defrost them then put them and loads of veg in some tinfoil. Pour over quite a bit of bouillon (like thin gravy) wrap the tinfoil up and put them in the oven for around 30 mins....yummy.
Have you seen this link ~~Tofu ~~ ???? its got some great ideas x

skinikki

Silver Member
Stuffed mushrooms.

I fill a large mushroom with a couple of spoons of cottage cheese. Sprinkle on a few herbs and put in the oven for 20mins.

I dont know if you eat fish but I make fish cakes with a bit of mashed cauliflower mixed with cooked white fish and half a pack of the oriental chilli soup powder. Make into patties and either grill or dry fry.

Enjoy!