Step 1 Sole Source + 200 Cal Meal

atifa

I'm just wondering is it important to stick to the allowable foods or can I deviate a little so long as I stick to the calorie intake.

I hate most cd products but I would like to have some Heinz soup in the evening while winding down and often am too tired after working 12+ hour shifts to make anything. even an omlette seems like hard work on most days

Please help!!!!!

I'm just wondering is it important to stick to the allowable foods or can I deviate a little so long as I stick to the calorie intake. I hate most cd products but I would like to have some Heinz soup in the evening while winding down and often am too tired after working 12+ hour shifts to make anything. even an omlette seems like hard work on most days Please help!!!!!

You need to check the contents of the soup. It's important that you have protein and veg but no carbs. I think a lot of prepared soups contain carbs. Often in the form of potato starch as a thickening agent. You'll find it makes you hungry the next day maybe as it may knock you out of ketosis. What about making homemade soup with the veg etc and reheat it in batches? You can snip in chicken to each batch and as the soup is boiling up and it'll be hot and the chicken cooked in a couple of minutes about the same and opening and heating up a can of soup!!!

Back