200 calorie meal ideas

Chicken kebabs, cottage cheese stuffed pepper or mushroom, cottage cheese as a dip with different veg...

When i was on SS+ i had:
Grilled chicken breast (small ish) with a handful of green salad or the same amount of green veg, eg cabbage/brocoli.
baked mushroom with herbs, handful of green salad
in the cambridge booklet theres a recipe for indian dahl (this isnt recomended for ss+ but i had it and had a good loss, its yummmyy)

Ohhh and scrambled eggs & omlettes, i've had a mushroom omlette which was quite bland but some people like it x

xSinead said:
Ohhh and scrambled eggs & omlettes, i've had a mushroom omlette which was quite bland but some people like it x

Can we have scrambled egg? As it had milk in it?

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I never make scrambled eggs with milk, but yeh scrambled eggs are allowed :)

Chicken stir fry with bean sprouts and diff veg Allowed coat chicken in chicken 5 spice and stir fry in low cal sunflower spray

I had a small chicken breast (less than allowance) and used the rest as cottage cheese, blanched a couple of spring green leaves and then wrapped chicken topped with cottage cheese and leeks in the leaves and then wrapped in tin foil and baked in oven.

I also have a smaller piece of cod and top with blitzed cottage cheese and herbs and bake

Back