200 days until I'm 34 and 120lbs to target

Kayteloo

When you write it down, it's a mammoth task really.... But here I am, and I'm determined to give it 110%.

Third time lucky for me - have lost this weight twice before and put it all back on and then some; why do we do that?!

Anyone with any tips/support/suggestions/chat - holler! :D

Hiya, I didnt want to read and run!
Good luck on your journey, I started back again in december after having a 4 year break and I too put it all back on and then some. but back then I wasnt financially able to keep up paying for meetings and buy in all the food to keep up and loose weight especially buying in fresh veg and fruit every week, so i gave up and went back to cheap beige stuff, chips and chicken nuggets etc.
But my back is hurting, I dont want to go out anymore, My self esteem is way down and ive closed myself off from friends and family. So now been smarter with food and buying things in moderation, Im happy now and more motivated now as im not so worried about buying lots of food in, like i did before. and aldi is a god send sometimes!
Good luck!

Hiya, I didnt want to read and run!
Good luck on your journey, I started back again in december after having a 4 year break and I too put it all back on and then some. but back then I wasnt financially able to keep up paying for meetings and buy in all the food to keep up and loose weight especially buying in fresh veg and fruit every week, so i gave up and went back to cheap beige stuff, chips and chicken nuggets etc.
But my back is hurting, I dont want to go out anymore, My self esteem is way down and ive closed myself off from friends and family. So now been smarter with food and buying things in moderation, Im happy now and more motivated now as im not so worried about buying lots of food in, like i did before. and aldi is a god send sometimes!
Good luck!

Hi Neveragain.

Thanks for the post. It definitely isn't easy and the appeal of convenience is always so tempting.

However, like you, my feet hurt. My back hurts. Stairs kill me. I don't feel attractive. I don't want to go out and I don't feel I'm worth much. We shouldn't put so much emphasis on losing weight correcting all of these things, but it's a start.

Good luck on your journey. Xx

Don't be alone, There's always someone here who can help xxx

When you write it down, it's a mammoth task really.... But here I am, and I'm determined to give it 110%.

Third time lucky for me - have lost this weight twice before and put it all back on and then some; why do we do that?!

Anyone with any tips/support/suggestions/chat - holler! :D
You just described me lost it gained plus more lol

It's tough innit sexyshell - I'm determined to make a change for good this time. I wanna be one of these inspirational people who can say "maintained for X years" - need to make it happen this year
It's hard work an anyone who dose not have a weight problem will never understand that it's hard to lose put way to put it back on, I also swear by the older you get the harder it is lol.

If I had a pound for every time my OH (who doesn't carry weight) says, "you shouldn't eat food for the taste; it's just fuel" - I'd be minted.

It's like, "yeah, thanks for that - Captain helpful..." o_O

I have a friend who says "if you eat a teaspoon of everything you fancy instead of the whole packet then you get to enjoy the food without the weight gain" guess he's never tried drinking a teaspoon of wine.

So day 12 just finished of 100% on plan. Am feeling heaps better and still really focused. Yay me!

Not weighing until Feb 9th (1 month after I started); anyone know how much I can expect to lose in the first month??

It's hard work an anyone who dose not have a weight problem will never understand that it's hard to lose put way to put it back on, I also swear by the older you get the harder it is lol.

You've all said how I feel, unattractive,don't want to go out and Sexyshell you hit the nail on the head when you talk about loosing weight when you get older......it blinking well does get harder.
Reading your post it seems we've all tried to loose weight a few times but what come across loud and clear is that this is our eureka moment, determination and no more hiding in corners and personally I am NOT going to be the woman who wears a coat in the height of summer as I have done in years gone by(people must have thought I was crazy)

You've all said how I feel, unattractive,don't want to go out and Sexyshell you hit the nail on the head when you talk about loosing weight when you get older......it blinking well does get harder.
Reading your post it seems we've all tried to loose weight a few times but what come across loud and clear is that this is our eureka moment, determination and no more hiding in corners and personally I am NOT going to be the woman who wears a coat in the height of summer as I have done in years gone by(people must have thought I was crazy)
Or the cardigan over the top to cover you arms been there done that lol

Hiya gorgeous.

There's 121lbs between my starting weight (19stone 4) and my target weight of 11lbs and I'm already 72lbs down (in 154 days) :D Basically my advice is believe in yourself, believe in the plan, be honest with yourself and those around and you and try and look ahead to the long term. You most certainly can lose this weight, it's just about making changes you can keep forever.

I've got a lot of faith in ya girl xox

Back