2011 will be the year - my weight loss diary!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by constantbattle, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. constantbattle

constantbattle New Member

So 2011 is my year for weight loss!

I have tried many different things, but will openly admit that I have failed due to lack of energy, motivation, passion and drive... I lose a little weight and then start to slip back into old ways... but not this year! I am going to lose weight, feel great and keep it off!

My journey is one I will share with you all, I've read some of your posts and feel this is a place where someone can get advice and support, so look forward to your comments.

I need to lose 3lbs a week for the next 7 weeks as I have a birthday bash coming up, the theme being burlesque and want to feel more confident wearing a corset! After that I am not going to set unrealistic goals, as long as I am losing weight every week and can see the changes steadily I will be happy!

I will weight myself this week and fill out all of my details then will update you all on my progress weekly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Hi x
    Just wanted to say good luck on your weight loss journey.:D I look forward to seeing how you get on. This site is great for support and motivation and is helping me alot especially when I have wobbly moments. x
  4. assj

assj Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy lifestyle
    good luck hunni xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.