2011 will be the year - my weight loss diary!

constantbattle

So 2011 is my year for weight loss!

I have tried many different things, but will openly admit that I have failed due to lack of energy, motivation, passion and drive... I lose a little weight and then start to slip back into old ways... but not this year! I am going to lose weight, feel great and keep it off!

My journey is one I will share with you all, I've read some of your posts and feel this is a place where someone can get advice and support, so look forward to your comments.

I need to lose 3lbs a week for the next 7 weeks as I have a birthday bash coming up, the theme being burlesque and want to feel more confident wearing a corset! After that I am not going to set unrealistic goals, as long as I am losing weight every week and can see the changes steadily I will be happy!

I will weight myself this week and fill out all of my details then will update you all on my progress weekly

:D

Hi x
Just wanted to say good luck on your weight loss journey.:D I look forward to seeing how you get on. This site is great for support and motivation and is helping me alot especially when I have wobbly moments. x

good luck hunni xxx

Back