2012 Brides Team

JoRoger

Hi, apologies if there are already any wedding teams on here, but I'm getting married in 2012, time is running out, only 7 months left!! Really feel like I'm drowning under the pressure to lose weight and look good in my dress - actually, scratch that, feel like I'm drowning under the pressure to make my dress actually FIT -- its a size 12-14 and I'm a 14-16!!!!!

What was I thinking of?!!!

Its a second hand dress and I was lured by the price and the fact that the dress is exactly what I want, and incredibly rare, and the ultimate incentive.

I now have visions of me splitting the zip on my wedding morning!

Any other 2012 brides out there wanting to make a team?

Hi there! I'm getting married in 2012! July. Lost 9lbs on SW so far but lot more to go. I'm going dress shopping in 2 weeks and would really like my stone award by then! It's all very stressful isn't it?!

There is another wedding thread on here that I've just joined. OBG (operation bridal gown).

Good luck with your weight loss and wedding plans.

Sinéad x

Hi I also get married in 2012 not until October though. However I have picked my dress and am getting measured for it in feb for it to be made.

So far I have lost 15lbs and want to loose a fair bit more by then.

It is so hard but hopefully we can support each other in it and we will all have our perfect day!

Ahhhhh im getting married October 2012 aswel :-O im having a dress made 4 me cus im soo fussy so having 1 made like this 1 in a mag. I want 2 feel good on my honeymoon and not feel uncomfortable at all in a bikini! Colours im chosing will b teal and orange(to go with the autumn look) u? :)

my colour scheme is burgandy and silver to match in with my husband (to be) wearing his RAF uniform :) I can't wait just want to shift the excess weight so I am not a big bride and same as you I feel comfortable on my honeymoon. We can help each other over the next year! x

Ok thats a deal.i lost 3.5lbs yesterday on my first week.how long have u been doing it? My names Laura im 26 and from worcester :)

I have been doing it since middle of June so far I have lost 15lb I get weighed tomorrow. My name is Debbie I am 23 & live in st helens near Liverpool. Nervous about weigh in tomorrow as had a bad few days this week

Back