2013 is the year I get to target!

GGGG123

Hello, I've been a member of Slimming World off and on for 2 years now. When I started I weighed 11st 9 and then went down to 10st 5 and then back up to 11st 2 and then down to 10st 4 and now Im back to 11st. I've decided that 2013 is the year I will finally get to my target of 9st 7 and I hope to do it by April.

Im so annoyed and frustrated with myself. Now is the time to stop messing around with food and be healthy and happy. I officially started today so my next weigh in will be on Sunday.

I'll use my diary to keep track of my food and exercise.

So this is my food plan/ diary for today:

Breakfast = omlette with peppers onions and tomatoes and beans (free)

Snacks = Nescafe latte (4.5 syns)
Pineapple (free)
Shape delight mango (free)
Banana and grapes
Caramel Highlights (2 syns)

Lunch = jacket potato with salad and homemade fruity coleslaw (2 syns)

Dinner =Beef casserole with fry light roast potatoes

Exercise = 25 mins of 30 day shred

Here is my food plan for today:

Breakfast: porridge with water (hexb)
Dolce gusto mocha (6 syns)

Snacks: banana
Pineapple
Mango shape delight (all free)

Lunch: homemade coleslaw, salad and Batchelors golden rice ( 1 syn)

Dinner = off plan as im going to a dinner party

30 mins of walking

So yesterday didn't exactly go to plan, within an hour of being at work I had two caramel digestives :-( and then slipped from there really...

But I did know I wasnt sticking to plan in the evening so I thought why not just allow myself the day to eat what I wanted.

Back to 100% for the rest of the month. Im planning on having a take away night on the 25th Jan, I find if I know when my next big blow out is, I stop binges.

This is my food plan for today:

Breakfast= toast(hexb) veg omlette and baked beans

Lunch = homemade carrot soup

Dinner= lamb tagine with rice ( 1syn for honey in marinade)

Snacks= banana
Shape yoghurt
Mocha ( 6 syns)
Pineapple
2 thorntons (7 syns)

14 syns altogether :)

I've set myself a mini target for January of 7lbs that will take me to 10st 6. Hopefully I can lose another 7lbs in Feb so I'll be in the 9 stones for the 1st time in 4 years.

Also on the 2nd march im going away for the weekend with OH and we're going to the theatre and for a meal out so I would love to have lost a stone :)

So first proper full day back at work, and although I was slightly dreading it, it wasn't too bad...

The past few months work has been pretty crap and I began to seek comfort with the vending machine a couple of times a day :(

SO today was the first time I didnt eat either chocolate, crisps or biscuits and this was my food plan today:

Breakfast: Fried (fry light) Egg sandwich with nimble bread (HEX B)

Snacks: Banana and shape yoghurt

Lunch: Lamb tagine and Pineapple

Dinner: Chilli Lasagne (no white sauce) and cheese from HEX A

Syns: Chocolate pop tart ( 10 syns)

Feeling pretty good and back on track.

Hey, good idea to keep dates and targets in your mind, that will probably help you to stay more in control! Looking good so far, good luck :)

Hey, good idea to keep dates and targets in your mind, that will probably help you to stay more in control! Looking good so far, good luck :)

Thank you :) I just need to keep it up!

My problem is I've joined the groups and lost weight, then something has put me off going back. I do continue to lose weight but then I get complacent and stop weighing myself and kid myself that I dont look any different, and then when I get back on the scales I get a nasty shock :-o

Unfortunately, I dont really enjoy the groups closest to me and im so tired after work, if I do go to group I dont get home until gone 9! I really cant cope with being out in the morning at half 7 and not back home until 9pm! I do wish there was a weekend group :-(

So today was a good day food wise but had a nasty shock when I went through all my food directory and found my shape delights are half a syn and not free!!!

Its not that bad, but still means some weeks I was getting an extra 8 syns I didnt know about! But now I know I can factor them in until I finish them and move back to my old trusty mullerlights :)

So food today:

Egg sandwhich with nimble bread (hexb)
Tomato ketchup ( 1syn)

Dulce gusto mocha (4 1/2 syns)

Snacks: banana and shape delight (1/2 syn)

Lunch= left over bean lasagne
Grapes

Snack= sweet and sour mug shot

Dinner = jerk chicken with veg and Batchelors mexican rice and salad with whole grain mustard dressing ( 1 1/2 syns)

Hazelnut mugshot (2 syns)

So 9 1/2 syns today :) feeling good and cant wait for my weigh in on sunday!

Just found out my shape yogurt is free! Apparently my directory is out of date so I asked a friend to buy me the new directories for me. :)

Another good day for me today so far

Breakfast= porridge

Dolce gusto cappuccino (5 syns)

Shape yoghurt
Banana
Pineapple

Oh is away tonight so will just be me, gonna have a lovely girly pampering session with a facemask, nails and a chick flick.

Gonna eat LM sausages and low fat supernoodles with salad and maybe then a couple of thorntons and a hot chocolate for 9 syns. Happy days!

Hi, we are similar weights! I am starting a group on Monday as have put on about 5lbs over Christmas!!! Back on goal now!!!

Well if you get put off group then make sure you stick around here for support.

Nice girly evening sounds good :)

I think that's what im going to do, as soon I stop visiting here everything goes out the window. I need to take advantage of the lovely people on minmins :)

Hi, we are similar weights! I am starting a group on Monday as have put on about 5lbs over Christmas!!! Back on goal now!!!

Its good when you find someone in a similar situation weight wise. Is it your first time with SW?

I've had a good day today, got some mikados and counted how many im allowed as they're only half a syn each :)

Also tried out a different jillian Michaels dvd (killer buns and thighs) MASSIVE error! It really was a killer. I could only manage 15 minutes before my legs started to feel shaky. Im going to regret it I know, and im gonna spend the rest of the weekend with aching legs.

I then went online and found out its an advance workout, not for beginners. So back to 30 day shred until I build up my fitness!

So today has been good so far, here's what ive eaten:

Breakfast: shape delight yogurt

Banana
Pineapple

Lunch: Batchelors Country veg pasta ( so yummy) and salad

Home made hummous and carrot sticks
Homemade Scotch egg ( 1 syn and 1/2 hex b)
1 mikado ( 1/2 syn)

Im cooking quorn curry tonight which is free.

BUT..

Im going out for a friends birthday and im not sure what to do about alcohol. Im really not a fan of spirits but I know they're the best option..

So I was thinking 1 bottle of San Miguel Fresca ( 6.5 syns)

2 vodka and diet cokes (7 syns)

That takes me to 15 exactly, but I know I probably wont stop at 2.. maybe I'll allow myself to have a few beers an have today as a flexi day.

This is the last night I'll be having out for a few months at least :-( we'll see how my will power stands

So WEIGH IN DAY....

I lost 2.5 lbs which im very happy with :)

AND

Last night I did stop after 2 vodkas and moved on to diet coke. All my friends were so drunk though and obviously I was sober so it stopped being as much fun. I decided to go home at 11. I dont feel bad though next time I'll flexi syn, I just didnt want to throw this week away so soon to being back on it. Im going out again next month and I'll def get very drunk :)

So food today:

2 ww sausages (1syn)
Egg and beans

Pineapple
Banana

Dolce gusto latter (4.5 syns)

Batchelors pasta and salad

Shape delight and grapes

Honey and mustard chicken (3.5 syns)

12 mikados with a cup of tea (6 syns)

So used all my syns today.

Last edited:
Didnt get very much sleep last night :-s feeling a bit rubbish not the best start to the week!

So here is my food plan today:

Breakfast: chocolate pop tart (10 syns)

Not the best start to the day admittedly but I've factored it in for my syns and thought I needed a monday morning treat :) thats what im telling myself anyway.

Snacks: banana
Pineapple
Shape yogurt

Lunch: Batchelors mexican rice and salad with homemade hummous

Sweet and sour mugshot

Quorn chilli and rice

Hot chocolate (2 syns)

So finishing on 12 syns if all goes to the plan.

Back