2013 return Diary

Chellywelly

Silver Member
On day three' so tired can't wait for ketosis so I stop feeling like death lol got a week off college so using it as a kick start started on Friday at 13st 11lb now 13st 4lb so -7 lb so far goal for this week is to get to 13st 1lb which id think will be possible weight in day is Friday next week! Going for a nap I'm so tired lol

Good to see you back hun Xx

Thanks gun finding it tough today no urge to cheat just feel awful and tired :( thought id be in ketosis by now! Hopefully tomoz I really need energy lol and I'm soooooooooo thirsty :( xxx

Hun * lol

It will pass hun, couple more days you be in ketosis :) plain sailing

How you been hun? Xx

Last edited:
Cheers babe I need all the will power I can get lol headaches bad :( didn't help that I went total cold turkey over night lol just concentrating on the next day now I really need ketosis I've been good not much to tell' you? You had your op yet? Xxx

Cold turkey is harsh!! But be worth if, you'll get a huge water weight loss :)

Yes had my op just before Xmas, just over 6kg removed :) very happy with results.. still taking it easy and recovering

Xx

Oh wow what cup size are you? Yep I've lost 7lb already its a nice motivator lol how long does it take to get into ketosis?

On average * xxx

I'm a B at,the moment, might go to a c, but I will still be thrilled from an L!!!

3 days hun, I recon you will feel better tomorrow Xx

Thanks chick im up and down one minute I'm knackered next I'm fine haha weird xxx

OK so I'm setting myself a 6 weeks challenge to get to 12st! I may go onto slimming world after depending how I feel or take a break at least from been so strict e.g steak allowed with 1 slice wholemeal bread etc its pretty much until the end of lent going to focus on my study's instead of food and booze! Wish me luck I'm gonna need it xx

You can do it hun, easy peasyyy :)

Xx

Thanks hun good news is I'm not off out surrounded by drink anymore so it should be a lot easier lol xxx

My nexus tablet is a god send keeping me entertained and not thinking about food!

Omg I cant sleep and im so hungry going to get some water and try get some sleep :(

Thanks! Yeah i did lol 13st 2.75lb this morning! Overnight loss of 2.25lb very happy with that! Some friends coming round tonight not sure how im going to handle it lol not bothered about food just booze! Ive drank in ketosis and been fine so I dont know what to do. Might share a small bottle of vodka with a friend with some coke zero and make myself a chicken salad to snack on really dont want to **** it up now lol xx

hiya chelly, i've snuck back in too (it's good they keep the back door open!) I'm like you concentrating on the study at the mo. You have done fantastic so far! I have a kindle that keeps me out of trouble as well as learning how to knit lol

Haha thanks hun! Feel abit guilty just had some strawberries I literally felt like I was gunna pass out haha im having vodka and coke zeto with s mate tonight so just making sure im not gunna pass out or anything got steaks at the ready incase I get munch ies and having chicken salad soon xx

Back