2015 has got to be my year! My diary...

MrsB2389

Hello fellow dieters,

I'm Amy and I'm on day 2 of slimming world! Determined to do it this time, as have been unhappy with my weight since I had my daughter in July 2012. I put on 4 stones during the pregnancy and went from a size 12 to an 18! I have been about the same weight since then, but had my son in January 2014, and didn't put any weight on during that pregnancy as I was so scared of putting another 4 stones on! I'm going to try and put my food diary on here everyday to keep me motivated and hopefully get a little encouragement with other slimmers! My weigh in day is Friday, and so far I'm loving the plan and haven't felt hungry! Well here goes... My diary for yesterday & today... Happy new year everyone, all the best for 2015, this is the year we will do it!

Friday meal diary

Breakfast - Ham & mushroom egg muffins
Lunch - Beans on whole meal toast (hexb) and lf cheese (hexa)
Dinner - SW Chilli con carne w/ rice & vegetables, yogurt
Snacks - Satsumas, mini crunchie (4 syns)

Today

Breakfast - Ham & mushroom egg muffins
Lunch - Leftover Chilli from last night w/ rice & salad. Lf cheese (hexa), 1tbsp oil as salad dressing (hexb)
Dinner - Sw chicken chow mein, yogurt
Snacks - Have 15 syns left so might have something later!

Hiya! They are so easy! You get a Yorkshire pudding tin, and I cooked some mushrooms in fry lite in a frying pan and added a few each to each hole, and then topped with a little ham. I mixed some eggs up with salt and pepper then added them on top of the ham and mushroom mix. Then bake for 25 mins in the oven. You can vary it, I also make tomato and basil but can literally do anything, especially nice with cheese. The best thing is you can bake lots and put them in the fridge to re heat on other days, 30 secs in microwave! I love them For breakfast, so easy! X

Hi Amy

I hope you don't mind - I am going to follow your diary :) Good luck on your journey! :)

Hi Amy, I'm Rachel & I am on day 2!
my daughters party today and i was SO good- nibbled on the carrot sticks only
although this means i missed my lunch so a bit hungry now!

Good Luck and hopefully this will both be our last start on our weightloss journey!

Hey Amy I am joining SW on Monday I was successful in losing 3stone before with SW but then fell pregnant. Egg muffins are sooo good and such a life saver when there in the fridge if your peckish!

Looking forward to following your journey wish you luck!!

Hiya! They are so easy! You get a Yorkshire pudding tin, and I cooked some mushrooms in fry lite in a frying pan and added a few each to each hole, and then topped with a little ham. I mixed some eggs up with salt and pepper then added them on top of the ham and mushroom mix. Then bake for 25 mins in the oven. You can vary it, I also make tomato and basil but can literally do anything, especially nice with cheese. The best thing is you can bake lots and put them in the fridge to re heat on other days, 30 secs in microwave! I love them For breakfast, so easy! X

mmmmm...will have to give those muffins a go i think :D

Hi ladies, thanks for looking! It's great to get some encouragement! Thanks for following Millie! Rachel, kids parties are the worst, always lots of beige food on offer! AshieBee, how old is your little one? It's so hard dieting when home with the kids isn't it!? Zafira, would really recommend muffins, especially if you don't have much time in the mornings!

I forgot to post yesterday, was going to do it in the evening, then ended up having a few glasses of wine! Which I pointed! Does anyone else save up point from other days and carry them over? I know it's not strictly in the rules, but sometimes 15 points just isn't enough!

so yesterday (Sunday) I had:

B: Ham & Mushroom egg muffins & banana
L: Ham & Cheese (Hex A) salad w/ pizza express dressing (2 syns), Strawberries & grapes
D: Beef & vegetable casserole w/ mashed potato & spinach (.5 syn)
Snacks: Satsumas, 3 x glasses dry white wine (18 syns)

total all syns for the day is 20.5!

Will post todays diary later. Hope everyone has a good day. I'm taking the kids to playgroup this morning, very pleased they are back on and we can get back to normal! X

Hi Amy. Subscribing :) I also agree muffins sound great I will be trying those this week!! Have a lovely day. And well done at the party!!! Xx

I am making a variation of the muffins, Cheese and onion - in the oven now :)

In the past I have not saved up syns, but have extra if I didn't use yesterdays IYSWIM?

How is today going?

Hey Millie, today is going fine thank you. I'm still finding it strange how much I can eat on this diet. I lost lots on weight watchers when I was younger and I spent the first month or so being constantly hungry, so this is a nice surprise! How long have you been doing slimming world for?

Today's food looked like this:

B: Tomato and basil egg muffins & banana
L: Leftover beef stew & 1 slice of whole meal bread (hexb)
D: Smoked salmon risotto w/ asparagus & peas & 30g Parmesan (hexa), yogurt

just having Satsumas now as a snack, and no syns used at all today, but that could change!

X

Hi :)

I have done slimming world before and lost weight, but I am restarting from today. I am just looking at syns. I only had 5 today in my meals, but have just had a packet of treat size malteasers for 5 syns so a total of 10 syns. I always think I should eat at least 10 syns a day, I don't know why?

Hiya,

I've had another good day today, despite going out for lunch. The menu didn't have many options and they were basically all bread based, but I went for the Cauliflower cheese soup with wholemeal bread, and used both healthy extras on it, as well as giving it 6 syns, so I hope that should cover it! Here's my day:

B: Tomato and basil egg muffins
L: cauliflower cheese soup w/ wholemeal bread (both hex used) - 6 syns
D: Salmon w/mash and roast veg & yogurt - used 3 syns on some cream cheese in mash

also had a whole mango as a snack!

Hope everyones day day has been good! X

Sounds like a great day well done on the lunch! That's one of my biggest downfalls! I have to jump to the jacket potato before anything else catches my eye :p
Have a fab day x

Hi meg :) do u have a diary? We could follow u then xx

Hi Meg! Yes let us know if you have a diary will be great to keep track of your process too. Hope everyone is having a good day. I've just had some leftover risotto for lunch. I'm very pleased as my daughter has eaten a big portion of beans and toast. In her 2 and a half years she has never finished a meal and is skinnier than ever at the moment, so it's quite a worry. She obviously doesn't get that from me! X

Hi everyone, had another good day, and used hardly any syns over the past few days so think I will treat myself to a finger of fudge that's leftover in the kids christmas selection boxes!

So my day has looked like this:

B: oats (hex b) and yogurt w/ frozen fruit & banana
L: leftover smoked salmon risotto w/ lots of salad & a pear
D: Spaghetti carbonara w/ courgette, yogurt

snacks tonight are Satsumas and fudge (5.5 syns)

I can't wait until weigh in day on Friday! My husband has been following the plan (very loosely) and been running for 40 mins every day and he had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and he is 7lb down!! Lucky thing! I'm no way expecting a loss like that, but I'm excited to find out all the same! X

Back