2015 (hopefully skinny and sexy) bride to be!

Hamazeballz

Hi guys!

I'm getting married after I graduate - which as long as I keep working hard - will be Winter 2015. Its still quite a long way, but the thought of being a beautiful bride really motivates me! I've been to try on wedding dresses, and its so heartbreaking to not be able to have the style I want because I look like a little dumpling in it! Fiance has also never seen me in a bikini (because I'm too scared to own one!) and I'd love to wear one on my honeymoon, no matter where we are! :D

So please, feel free to share your tips, troubles and weight-loss journeys with me! <3

Ahh can't believe no one replied! I'm also getting married after I graduate! Wish it would come around faster though! I'm doing slimming world what are you doing?

Oh you 2 are so lucky. I got married 3 years ago & I would just LOVEEEEEEEEE to do it all over again.

I miss everything about it all the planning was just so much fun!!!

I was 11st when I got married & I wasn't happy at that size fast forward to now I am 15st 13lbs which is just a crazy amount of weight to have gained in that time.

Sooooooooooo here I am back on the weightloss wagon.

Dxxx

I know I used to be 11atone and think I was fat, looking back now I'm angry at myself! I met my partner 4 and a half years ago and I was 8stone Ive nearly put 8 stone on since we met :O !

xxx

Fingers crossed! Xx

Hello,

I'm getting married this April month and I'm following a strictly diet plan and program (hope to share it with you all soon). I just hope I can see results before the exact date. Wish me luck.

Back