1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

2015 (hopefully skinny and sexy) bride to be!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Hamazeballz, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Hamazeballz

Hamazeballz New Member

Hi guys!

I'm getting married after I graduate - which as long as I keep working hard - will be Winter 2015. Its still quite a long way, but the thought of being a beautiful bride really motivates me! I've been to try on wedding dresses, and its so heartbreaking to not be able to have the style I want because I look like a little dumpling in it! Fiance has also never seen me in a bikini (because I'm too scared to own one!) and I'd love to wear one on my honeymoon, no matter where we are! :D

So please, feel free to share your tips, troubles and weight-loss journeys with me! <3

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sarahslimming

Sarahslimming Well-Known Member

Ahh can't believe no one replied! I'm also getting married after I graduate! Wish it would come around faster though! I'm doing slimming world what are you doing?

4. Dolly Rocker

Dolly Rocker Well-Known Member

Oh you 2 are so lucky. I got married 3 years ago & I would just LOVEEEEEEEEE to do it all over again.

I miss everything about it all the planning was just so much fun!!!

I was 11st when I got married & I wasn't happy at that size fast forward to now I am 15st 13lbs which is just a crazy amount of weight to have gained in that time.

Sooooooooooo here I am back on the weightloss wagon.

Dxxx

5. Sarahslimming

I know I used to be 11atone and think I was fat, looking back now I'm angry at myself! I met my partner 4 and a half years ago and I was 8stone Ive nearly put 8 stone on since we met :O !

xxx

6. Dolly Rocker

Dolly Rocker Well-Known Member

Oh it is so easy to do.

We will get there.

Dxxx

7. Sarahslimming

Fingers crossed! Xx

8. sexylady18

sexylady18 Active Member

Hello,

I'm getting married this April month and I'm following a strictly diet plan and program (hope to share it with you all soon). I just hope I can see results before the exact date. Wish me luck.