2015 - Sara Phoenix's mission!

saraphoenix

Hey everyone!

I've been around here for a while now, and posted various updates for myself. But things have changed somewhat, so thought I would start fresh, with a new weight loss diary!

I'm not following any particular diet, but am reducing my portion sizes, eating more fruit and veg and less junk food! I call it "Eat less, Move more", as I workout 6 days a week too.

I'm currently doing Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs, which is a Beachbody programme. Really enjoying it and it's working too!

Today was my first weigh in after a week following my new plan, and I've lost 2.5lbs. :)

If you fancy subscribing to my journey, I'll be updating this weekly on a Sunday! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Meant to post this yesterday....

I lost another 1lb this week, so a total weight loss of 3.5lbs in 2 weeks. I also measured my waist again and have lost 2 inches :)

Today I went for an induction at the gym, and have a consultation with a PT on Wednesday to create a plan for workouts :) really looking forward to it. I have 2 weeks left of Hip Hop Abs, and then it's all systems go for the gym :)

Hia! You sound like you've got the exercise nailed down! Well done for your losses!
What's your starting weight? Can't see it on the app?

Hia! You sound like you've got the exercise nailed down! Well done for your losses!
What's your starting weight? Can't see it on the app?

Thank you :) Starting weight on 1st March was 13 stone 9lbs :)

Hey,

Another 1.5lbs off this week, taking my total weight loss to 5lbs :)

Have had my consultation, and a free half hour PT session, which I loved! Am seriously thinking about taking it on properly, it's just a matter of money. But I will be saving £120 per month from not smoking, so I will be able to afford it. Getting serious with my weight loss now, and determined to get to target.

Wish me luck?

Well done on your losses! Did you decide whether to get a PT? I had one before I had my daughter and I loved it! Wish I could have one again! If you can afford it I say go for it! You'll have every reason to stick with it then!!

Well done on your losses! Did you decide whether to get a PT? I had one before I had my daughter and I loved it! Wish I could have one again! If you can afford it I say go for it! You'll have every reason to stick with it then!!

Hiya,

Yeah, I had my trial session and was hooked! Starting officially tomorrow :)

Back