2016: Project Me

jadeelizabeth

becoming a happier, healthier me
Welcome to my diary :)
I follow Slimming World's Extra Easy / Extra Easy SP plan and I weigh on Thursday evenings at group.
I lost 2st with Slimming World in 2013 and then put 2.5st on during pregnancy with my sweet daughter who was born in April 2014.
2016 marks a fresh start for me and this year I want to find that happy, confident woman I once was. I have set my goals and I am hoping for lots of changes, my weight being just one of them.
I hope you can follow me on my journey and of course any suggestions are always welcome!

Welcome to my diary :)
I follow Slimming World's Extra Easy / Extra Easy SP plan and I weigh on Thursday evenings at group.
I lost 2st with Slimming World in 2013 and then put 2.5st on during pregnancy with my sweet daughter who was born in April 2014.
2016 marks a fresh start for me and this year I want to find that happy, confident woman I once was. I have set my goals and I am hoping for lots of changes, my weight being just one of them.
I hope you can follow me on my journey and of course any suggestions are always welcome!

Here to subscribe xx

02/01/2016 - Extra Easy SP

My first food diary entry and i have decided that it will be an EESP day. One of my aims is to do more walking this year (I don't really 'do' exercise) so we have already been out for a walk this morning. We haven't decided what to do for the rest of the day yet.

Brunch - ham and egg cups on a bed of baby spinach

Dinner - Bolognese on a bed of baby spinach and a sprinkle of cheese [hexa], Hartleys 10 Calorie Jelly Pot [0.5]

Other - 2 Alpen Light bars [hexb], 20g packet Bear Dino Paws [2.5]

Total Syns - 3/70

Last edited:
02/01/2016 - Extra Easy SP

My first food diary entry and i have decided that it will be an EESP day. One of my aims is to do more walking this year (I don't really 'do' exercise) so we have already been out for a walk this morning. We haven't decided what to do for the rest of the day yet.

Brunch - ham and egg cups on a bed of baby spinach

Dinner - Bolognese on a bed of baby spinach and a sprinkle of cheese [hexa]

Other - 2 Alpen Light bars [hexb]

Total Syns - 0/70

Looks a nice and on plan day xx remember your syns xx

03/01/2016 - Extra Easy

Oh I am such a bad slimmer! I had all good intentions of having steak and salad today when we went out but no... we ended up in Nando's eating a chicken wrap, chips and garlic bread :oops:

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light bars [hexb], clementine

Lunch - Nando's

Total Syns - 70/70 :eek::eek::eek:

Back