Tipperary wobbles into 2024

So weight on Monday morning was 83.8kg and Friday is offical weigh in day. I have been weighing myself every day and yesterday was 82.4kg a loss of 1.4kg.
But when i weighed myself this morning by the time i got dressed and downstairs i couldnt remember if i was 82.3kg or 83.2kg. After last night either was possible so im taking yesterday as my official one 82.4kg and a 1. 4kg loss.
Off now to update food diary with the above before i chicken out

Bad me, not only did i have a glass of wine but i had the bottle😒. And i was doing so well.... I think the best thing to do is treat it as my Friday night and stay restrained tonight.

Best way to see it hun - it's just more of an intake day and you'll balance it out by having less the rest of the week.

I am actually sitting here salivating at the thought of sour dough - haven't had any bread for three days...

Stop congratulating me, yesterdays unoffical weigh in confirmed Fridays was 83.2kg and this mornings has me back at the start.
Gorey details in my food diary and im off for aa walk now. Talk later.

Ok back, been for a walk and done 2 seperate yoga stretches. Im using SarahBeth yoga on YouTube and its very gentle. My first one is a morning 10 minute stretch. The hardest part is getting onto and up from the floor. The second one is a 10 minute neck and shoulder stretch and honestly if you work at a computer then this one is for you. She does it on the floor but you can do it sitting on a chair and even at your desk. And its one i will be doing at my desk when i go back to work.
Only walked 2km, planned on 3 but very good reasons for not doing so. First reason it looked coolish when i left but once i got out i realised that while it was overcast it was a very muggy heat. I still had the polytunnel doors closed and we are on a blight warning so wanted to come straight back to open the doors and try to get a breeze to save my tomatoes. Second reason, i had a t shirt and a jumper on but no bra. I havent really been wearing one in the house and judt automatically went out without one. Well not only was it uncomfortable walking but very hot and i couldnt take my jumper off in case i met anyone on the road :banana_dancer:

Back now, finished yoga stretches, had my detox juice and now having my smoothie and nettle tea.
Intermittent fasting is the one thing that is going well. My aim most days is 16 hours which is 7pm to 11am and its very doable.
Ive a day now if sowing more seeds in the polytunnel and planting artichokes and sunflowers in the garden.
Enjoy your day.

You know the wee gain is probably from the wine you had, and water retention, another day or so will have it whooshie away.

And lol on letting the 'girls' roam free on your walk :). i answered the door yesterday in my PJs and had to hide behind it because of the whole no bra thing :D.

It seems a lot of people now are going braless and wearing joggers instead of jeans/trousers. I don't feel dressed if I haven't one on and as for wearing joggers. I went to put my work trousers on and couldn't zip them up. So no more lazing around all day in joggers for me. I will wear them when I go bike riding but it is so easy to not notice your waistline is expanding.

I agree re the wine Susie, and the nibbling that it brings. I also know when i stop eating bread and lose weight then just one piece past my lips and its all back on.
And Mary, yes you are so right, wearing lose clothing means you are not as aware of widening waists.

Doing ok today. Smoothie for breakfast anf 2pm lunch with burger, salad leaves and grilled veg. And lots and lots of water.
Big test now, im heading out to the kitchen to batch cook party food to freeze. We had to cancel the little princess's christening. And i imagine once they get the go ahead it will be done in a hurry and probably a two family only party here in our house. So im getting prepared in advance so im not caught on the hop. Yesterday i assembled and froze sausage rolls. Ive pastry made now in the fridge and plan is quiches, rhubarb crumbles and maybe even some mince pies as ive mince left.
When i go shopping tomorrow i want to get chicken wings and coat them in soy sauce, honey and sesame. Thats a good start anyway.
Not sure what dinner is this evening, either fish fingers or an omlette.

Wrecked, 6 more lots of seeds sown in seed trays in the polytunnel. And lots of cooking done. Ive 3 doz mini quiches, 3 doz mini rhubarb & elderflower crumbles and 2 doz mince pies. Sitting down now resting for a while with my cocktail of sparkling water with sliced rhubarb and mint. Its just occured to me that i should have used fresh elderflowers.

Last edited:
Fingers, salad leaves and yogurt with cucumber for dinner. And i had one of the mini crumbles. No sugar in the pastry, minimal sugar in the rhubarb and i used elderflower which i always find gives a lovely fizzy tang. The crumble did have sugar but altogether it was only two bites big.

All went in the freezer last night but open. I have to sneak some time today to pack them.
Small drop today on scales, back to Fridays proper weight. Taken my detox drops and did 20 minutes yoga stretches, its not getting any easier to get down and up from the floor though.
Didnt go for a walk, was very bright out and woke at 5am with sun streaming in so dozed on and off and then didnt get up till 7. 50am and had to start work at 8am.
Drinking nettle tea now and smoothie in the fridge for breakfast. Then its a burger and salad leaves for lunch with some courgette if i find one in the tunnel.
Sun blazing down here, not a day to be stuck at a desk, enjoy all.

Back