Tipperary wobbles into 2024

We had an absolute downpour just after 4pm, it only lasted about 30 minutes but over an inch of rain fell. Then the sun came out again. Went out for a slow walk with husband at 8pm and had to take off my jumper as it was so hot and stay in my t shirt. Thankfully i did put a bra on this time. Was soooooooo tempted to have a glass of wine this evning but didnt. Plan was to go shopping this evening or tomorrow but my car is at the garage so dont know when. We have plenty of food in the freezer and are getting salad and courgettes now from the tunnel every day so i might leave it a few days and save money. Only issue is that i dont like the shops at the end of the week, too many people and longer queues. I might see when the girls are going and give them a list.
In bed now and wrecked, talk tomorrow.

Thanks.
So as you know i weigh in daily but only count Fridays as my official weigh in. I do this as i needbit to keep me focussed, weight up then i try very hard the next day to bring it back. So yestetday morning i was 83.2kg, and i know the morning is your lightest and you gain through the day and the lose while you sleep. So just for fun i weighed as i was going to bed and was 84kg. Well i nearly freaked as thst was all and more back on. But then weighed again this morning and was 89.2kg, a loss of 300g in one day but an overnight of over a kilo. I have told my husband the weight can fluctuate up and down in a day by over a kilo and he wouldnt believe, so now i have the proof.
No, im not going to do this every day, i was just curious.
My once a week official weigh in is fine and i have a monthly goal of a 2kg drop

I had a difference of a pound between WI early this morning and a test WI about 2 hours later, crazy isn't?

I'm better off holding off for the once a week WI, otherwise it can really throw me off - but understand why you do it that way too x

I know, its mad isnt it. Struggling for weeks to lose one pound when you can fluctuate by that much in a day.

Anyway i had a major fail yesterday. I had a bad day at work and a bad day at home. Home is my workplace now and husband had organised to put in new internet boosters. But it didnt go right for him so he was screaming all over the place and slamming doors so i couldnt concentrate for work. Added to that a total lack of communication between in office and work at home staff meant a major cock up happened thst took me the day to try sort.
Anyway, i went shopping and had decided i would have some wine. Put on netflix after dinner and ended up drinking the bottle snd esting 5 digestives and some french bread. Challenge for today will be to not go mad on carbs. Hungry already but smoothie made and in the fridge and drinking lots of water and nettle tea.

Had my smoothie and having lunch now as ive no computer access for an hour. Made chicken stock and used it to make soup, coconut curry veg soup and having it with two brogies toasted with cheese

After a day like that I would have had more than one bottle! And it's a real bugga that carbs are so yummy, eh? You absolutely needed that Netflix "me and French bread" time!

The soup sounds lush - sadly even reduced fat coconut milk is high in syns so will just have to imagine yours!

Well i did it again, more wine that is. I was so tired and hungry that after work i went straight to netflix wine snd dinner. I had fishfingers and chips, honestly probably the best of the bad options, crackers with butter and 2 digestives and wine.
Im starving now, will make my smoothie and have it early and i have more of the soup left for an early lunch.

Agree. It's happened, don't worry about it, plus you obviously need a good rest - and then you can get back in focus again.

Or maybe try not reducing carbs and just clean eating as healthily as you can? You're half way there already with the smoothies, etc.

I would give up the smoothies and have a brunch of eggs,sausages,toms,bacon,beans and some spinach. Then that should keep you going until dinner time and then have 1 glass of wine with a filling dinner.

Come on @tipperary you can do it. I know it not good value but why not buy small bottles of wine then you won't be tempted to drink a large bottle.

Well i did it again, more wine that is. I was so tired and hungry that after work i went straight to netflix wine snd dinner. I had fishfingers and chips, honestly probably the best of the bad options, crackers with butter and 2 digestives and wine.
Im starving now, will make my smoothie and have it early and i have more of the soup left for an early lunch.

Don’t let a fall stop you- the only difference between success and failure is those that succeed get up one more time. I should know I’ve Failed it so many times but when I kept trying I got my final pick up and it keeps me going

Ah thanks all.
A lot of it is to do with the stress of working from home. Not that its bad but they seem to be gearing us up to go back in, and i dont want to. Its more the uncertainty of it all, when will we be back at work, when will lockdown be lifted, when will we get a vaccine, when will the world be normal again. I, like many others am just bumbling along from day to day with no idea what the future holds or when it will start.

Had smoothie at 10am and soup crackers and ham at 11.30am. 5 mugs of nettle tea and on third bottle of water (my refilable bottles are 600ml)

It's completely natural to feel concerned Tipp, most of us are like that - but I'm sure they will take every precaution to keep you all safe xxx

Thanks Susie. In bed now and made it through the day with no bad stuff except two digestives. Had a burger and tempura veggies for dinner. Went for a 3km walk with the dog and tried some more yoga when i came back. A 15min hip stretch and it was hard (though probaly still basic)

Morning, weigh in has me at 83.1kg which is only 100g down from last weeks actual weight and not what i posted and 700g loss in two weeks from start. I know what i did wrong and i know what i need to do to fix it.
Just been for an early 3km walk and it has woken me up nicely. Ive also hooverd the rug in the sitting room to do some yoga, it was manky and i could feel grit and dog hair on it.

My floor is the pits too - I get loads of cat fur balls and dust everywhere but I just absolutely hate vacuuming, and will do anything to put it off. It's not like it's very hard, and I even plugged the vac into the socket ready to go, days ago, but the poor underused thing has just been leaning against the wall like a drunken sailor ever since...

Having typed that out might actually have embarrassed me enough to do it though lol!

I know, i hate habing to pull the bloody thing out and drag it all over the place. We have a dyson vac too which is convenient but doesn't hold the charge long and fills up very quickly. And ive lost the long pipe so basically its now just a hand held vac. So got down on my knees with it to do the rug and it was so bad i had to empty it 3 times.

Anyway 3km walk done and simple morning 10 minute stretch done. Smoothie had for breakfast and think a burger with veg for lunch.
Busy at desk working now and its bedlam today. The country is in official lockdown for 3 months. And when it started we didnt know how long it would be for, so lots of things at work got extended 3 months. So today is 3 months and lots of cr@p coming at us to be dealt with.
Maybe some good news though, we got an email asking who wants to go back to office and i daid i didnt. Was told for now thats fine as they dont have enough room for us all under new regs

Back