Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Mini goals today:
No chocolate:
Lunchtime walk:

Hopped on the scales and a bit of a drop. Ive lost the excess kilo i gained since 31 Dec and another 200g. If i try hard i will have a loss this week. But have to try hard, start the cheerleading squad now to keep me going please.

Hi tipp! Brilliant on losing the gain so quickly and having a loss. You’ve got this! 😃

Have a great day x

Only having lunch now, its OK. Very much a fusion, tasty enough but wont rush to have curry mince with noodles again. The mi ce would be nicer in lettuce wraps with yougurt.

Well done on the loss - you can do it. I like the idea of telling work bods to keep you on track. Use peer pressure for good.

i wonder if the curry mince would have gone better with skinny rice? Could have pretended it was a keema?

A dinner of sorts now, a mish mash of what was in the fridge,. Some sliced chicken, mashed avocado, pesto, 3 cracottes, rocket and the last of the pineapple rouille cheese. Im not particularly hungry but didnt want to start nibbling later.
Went for a walk and havent had chocolate, and wont, so mini goals met for today. BUT i will be having a glass of red wine, i deliberately didnt say i wouldnt on my mini goals today.

I have a house full if wine. I poured out a glass of it and the first few sips where exactly what i needed and then wasnt pushed about finishing it.
Ive been very tired, i thing its just been back at work for a full week. But it means i havent been up in time to go swimming before work and no energy after work. However i am back using the stairs at work so 4 flights of stairs 3 times a day. Im hoping that will tone up my bum a bit.
Today im hoping for a quiet day at work as lots of desk work to do. Ive to go out to the health food shop, ive run out of flaxseed and almonds. So will see if i can walk a bit further.
Food packed today is a smoothie, then two chicken sausages with some manchego and scallions to have with rocket and spinach. Also have some greek yogurt. Savoury mince for dinner when i come home.

Mini goals today
No chocolate
No wine
A walk

I poured out a glass of it and the first few sips where exactly what i needed and then wasnt pushed about finishing it.

Cor blimey well done on that, Tipp!

i am back using the stairs at work so 4 flights of stairs 3 times a day. Im hoping that will tone up my bum a bit.

Also very well done, that's a lot of stairs - you'll have thighs of steel in no time :D (an old friend used to say that a lot when climbing stairs, we once got stuck in the caves at Moet et Chandon in Epernay, the lift was broken and we had to walk back up 490-odd stairs - and that's what she kept saying over and over LOL).

Morning all, well its silly o clock and i am awake. Busy day at work and my head is spinning from it. And lots of staff changes due when i go in so dont know what i will be at.
That and the fact that its the full moon out snd i can feel it coming in the window🌕
AND i had 2 glasses of wine and 2 big triangles of chocolate before coming to bed, id say the chocolate is keeping me awake

Going out for lunch today with my desk buddy and supervisor, ive passed my 9 month probation😊. Just my 12 month to go but that one is just a formality based on attendance so unless i really scr3w things up i should be ok.

Then planning on wine and tv tonight.

Morning all

Friday 10th January Official weigh in

76.2kg down from 77kg a loss of 800g
BMI 33.42

Happy with that.

Last edited:
Im an idiot.
I did drink lots of planned wine on Friday, no problems. And had toast for dinner, again not on plan but had decided on it.
So Saturday had chicken sausages, avocado, rocket and egg for breakfast. Then made soup for lunch but felt like something pizza like. So used red tomato pesto, mozzarella, some morw chicken sausage, tomato and herbs. But put it onto some gluten free pastry. I was feeling so proud of making keto toppings that like an idiot didnt realise what i was putting it onto.

Anyway, weekend excesses have over a kilo back on again. BUT i am ignoring it and will see what i am tomorrow.

It sounds lush so don't worry about it hun, you'll whooshie it away! Maybe have a go at the fat boy pizza recipe and keep them in the freezer so you've got some keto friendly pizza bases handy?

Morning all
So right now im lying on the couch drinking tea and eating chocolate🍫
At 8am i had 2, yes TWO McDonalds sausage and egg McMuffins🤨
And at 4.30am i delivered my Granddaughter 😍😘😊
Little thing decided she was in a hurry, i had the car running ready to go to the hospital but went into the bedroom and just caught her before she hit the floor.
So been a busy day, both well and at the hospital now. Will be home in the morning. Im at home with 18 month grandson who has finally gone asleep.
Talk later, when the chocolate is gone and ive had a nap.

Oh many congrats Tipp, how wonderful for you all - but oh my giddy aunt you deserve all the Maccas and chocolate in the land for being such a super mum/midwife!!!! What an amazing moment that must have been.

Sleep well matie xxx

So tired now.
Up and getting ready for work. But have car packed as might have to collect mammy and baby.
More crap to eat yesterday but not bothered, more important things to do. Brought both baby boys to hospital to see their new sister

Back