Tipperary wobbles into 2024

New baby is Zoe. Sitting here waiting to bring her home

Ok, morning all, hoping for a "normal" day today.
Brought baby home yesterday and she is all settled. I went to work for the morning and had my smoothie at 10.30am. Then left work at lunchtime to go and collect baby. But got delayed at the hospital a long time and never had lunch. Ended up eating chocolate Revels
Got home at 5pm and had soup and a bread roll with chicken salad. Was just too hungry to wait. Then cooked a roast chicken, mashed potato, cauliflower and courgette for daughter and her family. I knew she wasnt going to and i wanted to make sure she had a proper meal and it will do for her lunch today too. Her toddler will eat most of it.
Plan for today is to get back on plan. Smoothie made for breakfast, chicken and chorizo that i had in the freezer for lunch along with salad greens and some greek yogurt. Then soup and either chicken sausages or an omlette for dinner when im home. It will be a late day at work today.
So team, i need the cheerleading squad out today to keep me focussed. I havent weighed in since the weekend but will do so tomorrow. I dont think this weeks target is achievable but thats no reason to slack iff for the rest of the week.

More than happy to cheerlead but don't push yourself too hard love, the house is going to be topsy turvy for a while now!

Just do what yuou can - every good meal is a triumph x

Morning all. Meals yesterday were good but also had biscuits and chocolate. Had a long day at work as have a lot to catch up on and trying not to have to use up an annual leave day for Monday.
Smoothie made for work and going out for lunch with a work friend. But having toast now, i just felt too hungry to drive without food.

Evening all, just finding a minute to check in. Well it has been a whirlwind week and definitely my diet has been suffering. And im so tired all the time. But this tiredness has slowly been creeping up since October, its just so bad now. And i did get my thyroid checked recently and it was fine. Its mostly just the constant grind of travel and work i think. And not having a planned holiday or break to look forward to.
Food all week has been bad, and lots of wine. Made a good effort today and had smoothie at 11, lunch at 2pm of soup, salad leaves with olive oil, chorizo and goats cheese and some greek yogurt. And more soup, 5 fishfingers and some avocado for dinner at 7pm. I had 1 Square of dark chocolate at 5pm when my desk mate broke into my emergency stash i had in my drawer for him and our supervisor. And now ive just had a jaffa cake. Overall much better than its been.
I finally took down the big Christmas tree on Sunday, it took some effort and couldnt move for the rest of the day. And on Saturday i ended up with the two little boys who wrecked the house and stayed most of the day, we ended up watching Jurassic World AGAIN.
I really need some exercise so looking to go for a walk at lunchtime tomorrow. Its too cold to leave early to go swimming, the roads were treacherous with ice this morning and my csr took a skid at the nearest bend.

Morning, running around trying to catch up on everyones news. I havent weighed in this week at all. Will try to stay focussed today and will do so tomorrow. The living room is a mess from the two little boys so need to clear it first to get access to the Wii.
Food plan today is 11am smoothie then lunch of keto lasagne, salad leaves with oil and i have greek yogurt. I find if i have something fatty like yougurt or avocado or cheese then i stay full and also warm.
So plan for this week is just to get back on plan, to get back to 18 hour fasting and eat keto friendly. To prepare my own meals, to avoid chocolate and wine temptation. I was going to say no wine at all until Friday but am going to allow one glass between now and Friday. And one square of chocolate each day, but no carrying it over to the next day.
So thats a start for me.

Good idea to keep your oils up - but i agree on the wine front, you need a glass or two to relax with all that's going on around you!

Is the plan dfor your daughter and baby to stay at yours for the time being?

And watch that ice, it was the same here yesterday, i nearly skidded out the front gate by not stepping carefully...

Is the plan for your daughter and baby to stay at yours for the time being?

Ha, yes. 😂. They all live here anyway. Its like the Waltons here, now 9 of us, 6 adults and 3 children.

Gone totally off track again and will stay like that till Monday. Rushing to work so will pop back later with details.

Ok on lunch at work so time to catch up.
Ive fallen off the wagon completely, collegues were shocked yesterday when they saw me eating a sandwich.
Anyway im finishing work early and have taken tomorrow off and heading away for 2 nights in a hotel. Husband is working away today and tomorrow and booked a hotel so im driving to join him. So dinner toight then tomorrow some shopping and maybe a massage.
So will be Sunday before i get back on plan. And i too. Im a founder of a local community initiative and we are having a major project launch in 4 weeks, so i need to be superglam for that.
Off to catch up with all your news

Hi all, just having lunch at the hotel, pizza and a glass of wine and then its to bed for a nap. Just chilled out last night doing nothing much, well drinking wine, with husband. I had a rushed breakfast as had a massage booked for 10am. It was bliss. She said my lower back was very tight. Just been wandering, i didnt bother going into the city or the nearby large shopping centre. Just wandered into the next door retail park and found a salon and got my nails done.
Will go back to room after lunch and see if i can nap and then maybe a swim later. Husband will be back lateish.

I definitely need to get back on track and lose some weight, and feel fitter. Im wearing an outfit that 4 weeks ago looked great, right now i look like a stuffed sausage. And my face is totally bloated.
Went out walking and i feel like i crawled along and it was an effort. My heart and lungs felt it too. So a total detox and focussed diet and exercise plan next week (says the women sitting in a hotel on her oqn eating a pizza and drinking wine😂🍷🍕😏)

Morning all, been missing in action for a while. Food wise not been good this week and i reckon im way up and not only not reaching my goal but above what i started the year.
Work has been hectic and we have all been munching non stop at our desks. Ive been late home at eating whatever is handy and having toast and peanut butter for breakfast rather than fasting (doing that now).

Back😊

Had some mini dramas this week. My new car is back at the garage and they have loaned me a very nice one. I drove into the city centre, parked it, went to work and managed to lose the key. Which as a garage car had the reg on it... And i work in a very rough place🙄. Husband drove to the garage over 100km away to get a spare key and at 11pm we were back in the city to get the car. But i couldnt drive and park it in the city as the key with the reg was still missing so was depending on a lift from husband to and from work. Anyway key was found in a shop i was in so all sorted.
Then i got stopped on the street while out for my lunch by an angry client "discussing his issues" and he followed me back to work. I reported it as a safety breach and have to meet the manager to discuss how "traumatised" i am.
And this morning i have been called to the clinic for a breast check and mammogram, cos ive reached "that age" 😁.

The white wine is already in the fridge waiting for me at 6pm.

Hi all, well trying to get my mojo back and have spent the morning cooking meals for the week.
I have
Chicken, chorizo and veg soup
Thai green chicken curry
Keto friendly lasagne layered with aubergine
Portions of cauli and brocolli with pesto and peanuts.
So enough to keep me going
Ive still been eating crap but determined to get myself sorted out for a good on plan week.
No idea what i weigh and afraid to get on the scale but will do so tomorrow

Back