Tipperary wobbles into 2024

What a terrible week you have had...hopefully, things can only get better from here on.

Well done on on organising and preparing meals to keep you on plan for the week ahead!👍

Your meals sound good. Meal planning is like a good step back on plan. I never thought about having something like pesto with veg as a good low carb side. Whatever the scales say you will have them going back in the right direction soon enough!

Hi all, well finally braved the scalrs and am 78.5kg, which is 1.5kg up from beginning of year but 1.7kg increase from lowest Jan weight. So need to refocus and start again.
Had smoothie for breakfast at 11 and soup, ham, avocado, rocket and cracottes for lunch. And having greek yogurt now.

Yep, you will have me here nattering away non stop now for the next week or so trying to gwt back on track.

Having dinnwe now, more soup and bajwd fish goujons. And doing enough goujons to take to qork tomorrow.

My fat fingers really make it difficult to read what i write😂

Anyway back to natter to keep me focussed. Smoothie for breakfast at 11am. Fish goujons, rocket, avocado and soup for lunch. Going to Tesco at lunchtime to buy some greek yougurt and spinach. I want some biscuits, probably just plain digestives, after dinner i need something sweet and crunchy. Just one biscuit with a cup of tea would be perfect but if anyone can think of a better option that would be great

Have you tried the nut butter biscuits? I use peanut butter but know some people do almond if they are stricter keto and don't eat peanuts. 200g nut butter (with no sugar) 1 egg, sweetener equivalent to about 50- 100g sugar depending on sweet tooth. You just mix it all together and dollop out small balls and press down with a fork/spoon for a more biscuit shape. Sweet and crunchy and only the carbs from the nut butter. I add ginger to mine and my mum does a dark chocolate version with chopped up 90 % chocolate.

Mind you I make these because I've never in my life had the will power to have just one biscuit.

O im so bad, or just cant stay on track and afraid of the scales again.
Did well at work yesterday and dinner was good, a burger with a slice of cheddar, some lettuce and red pesti.
But then i had 2 finger kit kat, 2 slices of toast with butter and a large square of dark chocolate along with 3 glasses of red wine.

Back again, been MIA for almost a week. Have been busy and exhausted all the time. Fighting hard to try to keep January blues at bay. Spent yesterday at home, very dizzy and possibly a migraine. Still not great today but heading off to work soon.
Meals planned for today, smoothie for breakfast at 11am. Veg soup, chicken goujons, salad leaves and yougurt for lunch. Then have more soup and whatever i find for dinner this evening.

Good to see you back but sorry to hear you've not been well, there's some ghastly bugs going around. A friend of mine gets very down in Jan and takes Vit D to stave it off.

Love your lunch, pretty much what I had for dinner last night :).

Its like the January lurgy is trying to catch me but not quiet getting me.
Will do day by day, ive made it to midday so far anyway.

Tried to go for a short walk at lunch, but snow and ice sent me back. Will try again at 4pm

Got a few steps in at 4pm, just a quick dash to the shop to buy cheese. Then dinner at 7pm of soup, avocado, ham, cheese and brogies. Have also had 2 squares dark chocolate and 2 digestives today

A brogie is like a puffed wheat cracker, nice and crunchy but less carbs than a cracker.
Yep weather here crazy yesterday, snow, hail, sleet and sun.

Ok just had 3 digestives, not sure if its better than toast but wanted something with my tea. Have smoothie packed for 11am a d keto lasagne, cauli and brocolli and greek yogurt for lunch. Have hair appointment after work and then a meeting so could easily be 10pm by the time im home.

Had a good sleep for 2 nights now. I took the winter quilt off the bed. Even though its very cold i have been much too hot and couldnt sleep. I like a cold bedroon but husband turned on the heating in it at christmas and the radiator and winter quilt were just too much together. Much better now with the small quilt, i actually felt like ive slept.

Will try to get a mini walk in today if the weather cooperates

Back