Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Here is weigh ins since Monday, losses and gains but an overall loss of 0.5kg, its not great but is a start. Goal for next Friday is a 1kg loss. Im back to work next week though still working from home so my day will have more structure. And i wont have to do the school run.

View media item 4896

Stats updated and hopefully ticker will update overnight. Ive PUT ON 11kg this year, that is shocking😱

Ok back from town and feeling positive about today, its sunny out and that always helps☀️
Parked the car at the supermarket and after my shopping walked to the chemist and other shopping. So my walk for today is done maybe.
About to have soup soon for breakfast

I didnt shine for long but felt good while it was.
Not sure what im at today, maybe some work in the polytunnel, still trying to get it winter ready.

Im returning to work tomorrow 😭 but still in the old job and working from home. It should structure my day a bit better

:eek: 11kg this year.
@tipperary must try harder. ;):)

Yes, i must, its shocking.

Just having breakfast now and its almost noon. Homemade chicken noodle soup and crackers with ham and cheese. Ive been in the kitchen all morning. I made the stock first from yesterdays chicken carcass and then the soup wirh skinny noodles and kale picked from the garden. Then i picked lots of apples and am making the christmas mincemeat for mince pies.
Meal for later has been taken out of the freezer is buckwheat pancakes stuffed with our own courgettes

Just wish I could do my meals from scratch. I have become so lazy since lockdown that I just eat rice and some sort of meat or fish to go with it. :rolleyes:
I have lost interest in food. I have been good thou and not had any g/f choc biscuits or Eat Natural bars for a while so that is a start.
Just want everything to go back to normal. I even do Morrisons click and collect so I don't have to do the big shop myself.
Need to go and buy some clothes but can't bring myself to go in a shop where others are.... If I'm not going out then I don't need new clothes.:D

Yay, the site is back, gone 24 hours now for me.

Been good yesterday and today with meals at 11am.and 4.30pm and a 2.5km walk at official lunchtime. And no wine now for 3 days.

The pancakes sound lovely - and if you'ved got a glut of courgettes, i like to make soup with them, using a Knorr herb infusion stock pot, very yummy!

Well done on the no wine - I can honestly say i feel a million times better without alcohol, been 10 weeks for me now.

10 weeks is amazing, im so happy with my 3 days in a row. For us (me and husband) its a lifestyle thing, its part of a meal, its a social thing, it ends the work day which when you work from home you need to mark in some way. But ts making me fat and not good for me in so many ways. I dont have his french paradox genes
Anyway, ive been totally on plan for 3 days now. 2 meals a day, fasting for 18 hours, limiting carbs, going for a walk and no wine.
And zilch, no drop, nothing.😕
I NEED something to keep me motivated

On the plus side I currently have no wrinkles on my face, the fat has pushed them all out.

I didnt drink a huge amount of water yesterday. My aim is 2.5L a day made up of tap water and some sparkling water. I struggled to drink 1.5L yesterday, i did have about 5 mugs of mint tea but thats normal enough for me. I think it was just too cold to glug water.

Last edited:
Ok, glugging down the water today. And peeing every 10 minutes it feels like😂

Just keep on plan for a while longer hun, it sometimes takes a few days to show results xx
Yes, of course you are right, i just like a start of loss to keep me on track.

Ive had such an up and down week. Back at my job since Monday and less than 10 minutes into it and i hated it. Even told husband the new job was mine eventually so was tempted to hand in notice anyway even if it meant I'd be unemployed for a few weeks. Anyway Thursday morning I emailed new job saying we had a provisional start date agreed but if I didnt give notice that week I couldnt make that start week. Logged off work at 4pm and at 4.05pm had a formal offer and contract for new job. Logged back on to see where manager was to call her and she was at a meeting so emailed my notice then texted my supervisor. Friday morning she had acknowledged my email and started the process. I made a few phone calls to tell friends in person then emailed all my section. So many good wishes and people who were jealous i get to leave.
So 4 more weeks there, a week off and then i start my new job. Yaaaaayyyy

WOOHOOOO that's fab news Tipp, oh I bet you can't wait - and so nice that you've got a break in between! it's so brilliant when you're in a job you hate, but knowing that it's only for a short time and then a new job with all that excitement is just around the corner.

Are you going to go away?

Back