Tipperary wobbles into 2024

O, and I got the Nespresso machine working, so might try coffee tomorrow

Only 2 days left at work and ive to offically go in today and say goodbye. So cant have too much tea or water this morning as may not have access to a bathroom🚽😂

Just having breakfast now of 1 large egg scrambled, 2 rashers and 2 slices white pudding. Not my usual or at usual time but I will be gone from 11.30 to about 3 when I would normally eat.
Ive just cooked loads of mini pumpkin in the pressure cooker, Only little ones about the size of a tennis ball that didn't get to mature before the frost came. I say pumpkin but are actually I think crown prince squash, green outside and yellow inside. So they can be mash for dinner this evening. I have beef mince too so it might become cottage pie

Oh I love little squash, always think they are much tastier - will be lovely as mash with your cottage pie.

And good work on the Nespresso machine!

This will be a tough evening to avoid the wine, but I have put a back up plan in place. So I went into work to say goodbye and had a farewell with about 30 colleagues in the car park, not bad considering I only work in a small team of 16 and a third of them are working for home. In normal times we would have all gone out together tonight. I got some presents including wine that would be open about now. I will have some tomorrow, in fact I told them I would video call them at breakfast while drinking champagne. But I want to weigh in in the morning and want to have wine at most 2 days this week and KNOW I will have some tomorrow evening (I still have to work tomorrow but will be an admin day mostly). so back up plan, I have to do the school run tomorrow so NO wine tonight.
Had a small piece of cake at work, literally 2 mouthfuls and the had a almond coffee latte when I got home. Going to whizz some cucumber and mint now to take all my supplements and the have the pumpkin cottage pie in the oven. Got four single serve portions made, one for now, one for over the weekend and two for the freezer.

Thanks, i will be slightly down on the start of the week but up on where I was a few weeks ago. But at least i am conscious of the fact i need to make a change.

A 1.3kg loss since Sunday, its a start but not great. I was expecting a loss from yesterday to today and didnt get it. Thats half a slice of cake and not enough water to blame.

Lots of water today, well this morning anyway and herbal tea and will have bubbles this evening to celebrate finally after 5 months leaving my job.

This was a planning and preparation week and from Sunday i will monitor and list all food and exercise properly. Blood tests are Thursday.

Here is how the week played out, i started at 88.3kg so 2.1kg up from mid October. For my own sake i need to carry this through to xmas and not be too over indulgent then. And then get right back on track Jan 3rd.

View media item 4897

Only just eaten now so brunch. Pumpkin cottage pie snd now having apple tart and almond latte. Didnt mean to cook apple tart but when i went to the storeroom to put the other cottage pies in the freezer i found an apple tart i had forgotten to freeze so decided to cook it quick. It tastes yummy. Homemade with homegrown apples and no added sugar. Not keto by any stretch but wholesome food.
Dinner will probably be a breadroll with cheese n ham. And my celebration wine. Then back to proper plan tomorrow

oh yum apple tart, i've got a thing for apples at the moment, been putting dollops of apple sauce in muesli and yogurt - because i wouldn't know where to start making a tart!

We have apple trees and this is the first year we actually picked most of yjem to process in some way.
So had some wine to celebrate last night, and yep "dinner" was a cheese n ham roll about 5pm. Also had about 6 pringles and 3 chocolates, quite reserved really for a celebration. Woke up this morning with terrible indigestion. Up since 7am but just having breakfast now, omlette ham and avocado and hoping that fills me and i dont succumb to the carb monster

Thanks Susie, to be honest i think if i didnt have the blood tests next week i wouldnt be as motivated today. Ive spent most of the morning in the kitchen and 2kg of chicken livers are now chicken liver pate. And now just had lunch of a burger and cooked kale with garlic. Wrecked now and having a rest.
Ive ordered some new clothes for work, cotton/linen tunics and trousers. The tunic arrived and is a perfect fit so have ordered 2 more. Waiting on the trousers now to see if they fit. Ive been living in leggings/shorts/baggy bottoms since March and my old work clothes currently don't fit.

Didnt quite fimish the day as good as I started. The pate was tempting me, on its own it would have been fine but i had pate, a bread roll, butter, chutney, a slice of apple tart and 2 glasses of wine.
Through the day i also had 6 small squares of chocolate. Lidl have a plain chocolate bar called Rich Chocolate, it halfway between milk chocolate and dark chocolate and is just what is needed when you find a savoury taste left in your mouth after food.
From today on now i am going to log everything fully. As usual it will be in the diaries section Tipperary is Shrinking link found in my signature (turm mobile devices sideways to see)
And i need to find a tape measure to get some starting numbers, just my waist i think.

87.8kg😱😳😭
Thats UP 800g since Friday

Im a disaster, all over the place.
Its 8am and the roads are covered in frost but i am off out for a walk before i do anything this morning

Sitting in a car waiting on daughter to finish her shopping. 2km at 8am with the dog. Sipping peppermint tea, my third one. I havent eaten yet and im thinking an omlette and avocado or kale. I have a pumpkin cottage pie left for lunch or dinnner. I also have home made veg soup madecand a burger to use. So lots of choices

Back