2021 won't beat Tringle

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 88.7kg C: 82.1kg G: 68kg BMI: 36 Loss: 6.6kg(7.46%)
In bed now, thankfully I am physically exhausted and not just mentally wrecked. I really feel the better emotionally for having done the swimming.
Food today good, had no morning snack and lunch at 2:30pm. Roasted chicken and green beans with lots of garlic butter. Then had one digestive. Dinner at 6:30 was meatballs and mashed cauliflower with some cheese. I've had a glass of chilled sherry and two squares of dark chocolate. I thought the swimming would make me hungry but it hasn't, in fact the thought of heavy food makes me naseous. My arms feel the swim much more today than yesterday. Plan is to go again tomorrow and then after that Mon to Thurs if possible. Friday lunchtime is spent grocery shopping so I can get home earlier on Friday and then not have to drive to town again over the weekend.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tipperary

Gold Member
Morning, I have finally caught up with everyone's threads, I may not have posted on them all but I have read them all. You have been a busy lot. Awake since about 5:30am but I was in bed by 10pm so no surprise. I am hoping my swimming togs are dry to pack so I can swim again today. I need to get two new pairs to rotate and the ones I have are almost see through at this stage and need to be thrown out. I do have a new (well purchased 3 years ago but still have tags on ) pair but in a size smaller and not there yet.
I was planning on intermittent fasting, it suits and once I get about 2' days into it it is no struggle at all. But was concerned about fitting it around the swimming. I normally eat my first meal around 12:30 and second about 6:30. But was swimming at 1:15. So Wednesday I had cracottes and Philadelphia at 11am thinking I would need it. Yesterday I just didn't bother and didn't have my first meal until 2:30pm. I wasn't hungry and am much more comfortable swimming on a totally empty stomach. So if I can keep that up I will. My stomach also seems to be less bloated today, that's going from crappy carb to sort of keto.
Ive been wearing baggy clothes this week for two reasons. The weather is warmer and I didn't want restrictive waistbands and tight legs etc. But also I need something easy to tear off at the pool and throw back on over a half wet body. So it's been long baggy summer dresses or loose trousers and tunics. A total cover up. Hopefully if I tone up a bit and get some sort of shape to my body I can get some not quite as baggy maxi dresses. They are work suitable, simple to throw on and legs don't need to be perfectly groomed🤭
I am a very Humpty Dumpty shape, my fattest part is upper abdomen just under the boob line so I don't like anything too figure fitting. So things that hang from my boobs and just go out from there. I have two more figure fitting jersey dresses I would like to wear soon enough. Right now my shape and style (and hair) is very Miriam Margoyles and believe it or not she is actually taller than me😂

Last edited:

tipperary

Gold Member
Meals today, I have meatballs and mashed cauliflower for lunch at work after swimming. More meatballs and green beans for after work if I want or I also made a chicken and vegetable soup yesterday with the carcass for stock. I might try to shape the remaining cauliflower into patties and fry like hash browns. I don't like cauliflower rice at all. I steamed the cauliflower yesterday and then mashed it with a little cream, garlic butter and some cheese. It tastes fine and just what was needed to soak some of the meatball sauce.

tipperary

Gold Member
I bought new knickers in Dunne's Stores as all my big ones are a sludgy grey and all my lacy ones baggy. I also got about 6 new string tops as was putting a clean one on after swimming so getting through two a day. So plan for this weekend is a wardrobe clear out. Not the hanging clothes but those on racks and in drawers. Underwear, string tops. T shirts, leggings, joggers, that sort of thing. I'm sure lots need to be thrown out. I wore them to bits all last summer as I was working from home.

ChilliQueen

Silver Member
You're off to a flying re-start Tipperary! Plans all sound good, and pushing your first meal back to 2.30 gives you a smaller window of eating/ larger fasting window so that may well help too.

I'll get to the pool eventually lol

tipperary

Gold Member
Happy to report that all my stats and my ticker are now correct again, a small overnight loss has the gain all gone now.
So am hoping to be back recording losses from next week.
My arms are now feeling the exercise from the pool. I'm hoping it will get rid of some of my back fat, you know that bit that hangs over the ack of your bra. I reckon I have 2 summer dresses that will fit if that moves.

Last edited:

ChilliQueen

Silver Member
I'm with you on the need to lose back fat mine is like a second set of boobs lol.

Well done on getting back to where you were, it's not easy, you're doing fab!

tipperary

Gold Member
Thanks, I really do feel good from the swimming and so glad i renewed my membership as I was missing swimming so much