Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Annoyed with myself, weight up again and it will be hard to even maintain a STS this week.i knew I would be up yesterday but didn't think I'd have another increase today. I've just had a jiggle now and getting ready for work. It's wild out there and I am hoping no trees down between here and work. I'm only 8km to work but it's all rural and the first 3km all lanes with trees.
Celeriac cottage pie for lunch and I've run out of digestives, I've taken some peanuts if I get nibbly but planning on lunch at 12.30. Maybe some baked breaded cod for dinner with avocado and salad leaves, or an omelette. Depends on the time and my humour. I need to drink lots of water. It can be hard to remember when stuck into something at work.
Good news, my exercise bike is due for delivery tommorow, bad news it has to be assembled and I'm not tackling it and husband will be away. So could be after the weekend before I get to it.
Anyway stay safe everyone, stay tucked up if you can. I'm in for a busy day, always the way when the weather is bad as lots of staff won't make it to work...what I call a firefighting day.

I love that you repurposed your top! Such fun messing around and making other things out of what would otherwise be thrown away.

My friends give me their old jeans now and I make all kinds of stuff.

Hopefully your gain won't last and you'll be back on track soon.

I should claw it back, its one of the reasons i weigh each day so i can get on top of these glitches

I love that you repurposed your top! Such fun messing around and making other things out of what would otherwise be thrown away.

My friends give me their old jeans now and I make all kinds of stuff.

Hopefully your gain won't last and you'll be back on track soon.
I've made a storage wall hanging with old jeans. I made all the legs into a piece of fabric about the size and shape of a door. Then attached all the pockets to it. It hangs on the back of a door and stores brushes, combs, hairdryer, sprays, scissors etc.

Having dinner now, the last of the broccoli soup, coleslaw, mashed avocado and baked breaded cod. I've had a litre of water today and planning on another 500ml now anyway and will try for more. But have most likely have 4 mugs green tea too.
Almost the end of the day

sounds like a good food day.

I've mostly made bags, hats and dreamcatchers with denim, it's fun to mess around with.

Morning all, up and had a jiggle for 15minutes. Also popped back on the scales and weight heading in the right direction. Going down but will be a struggle to get back to Fridays weight for a STS

Picked this one up earlier for £40. Need to wobble away my belly. Lets see if it works along with salad, bike and being good. :p

Attachments

• MWSnap724 2021-02-24, 11_15_05.jpg
    MWSnap724 2021-02-24, 11_15_05.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
Worth a try Mary, mine doesnt have handles and has a wider foot board for standing on

So a small victory, im wearing a pair of trousers and a matching top i havent worn in a while. But i hadnt tried them on either as wasnt leaving the house all summer. But nice to wear something that isnt part of my new "very fat girl clothes"

Hi all, well getting to the end of the day. For the purposes of full disclosure I should say that I have just had a glass of wine, a small glass of very good french red wine. And I reckon it's just enough to send me happily off to sleep.
Had a 15 minute jiggle this morning. The ate at about 1pm, chicken and cauliflower bake with some green beans and cheese. I had 2 shortbread fingers at about 4pm, I had no emergency digestives left and that's what a colleague had. A short walk, maybe 1.5km but it was in the rain at lunchtime. Dinner at 6pm was a burger, green beans and some halloumi cheese, and now the glass of wine. Tired now and will go to bed soon.

My bike is here, but it's still in the box and needs to be assembled. It could easily be next week before I get to use it as the earliest husband will put it together will be Sunday evening.

Morning all, another very small drop but it will be a struggle to get a STS for tomorrow. Anyway, all I can do is stay focussed today and try.
It's sunny out right now and I will aim for another short walk at lunchtime. Just had a jiggle now. My vibration plate goes from level 1 to 99 and I'm currently using it at 20. I might aim for 30 next week. I know that at 35 I can feel it in internal organs.
Lunch packed is a celeriac cottage pie

Hope you get a nice walk Tipp, what does the vibration plate do for you do you think? I've never tried one.

It jiggles me😅. I got it to help circulation in my lower legs a few years ago as i was sitting at a desk all day and getting cramps in my legs. So when i started to get cramps a few monrhs ago i went back to using it. It certainly loosen my calves up, it seems to work on my digestion as i never have trapped wind when i use it. And it also seems to relieve tension in my neck and shoulders, the sort of desk tension you get. I have no idea if it does anything for weight. But the 15 mins i am on it i also do various stretches so mire than i would be doing without it.

sounds useful on many levels then. I don't work at a desk as such, I'm a care assistant so my actual work is quite physical, but my leisure is sewing, writing and crafting and that's very bad for posture I think.

Morning all. Official weigh in has me not quite at last Fridays weigh in. Still 200g over. I'm going to officially count it as a STS and leave all my stats as they are. I just have to work harder then this week. Hopefully my bike will get assembled and I will cycle those 200g away while watching Game of Thrones tomorrow. More productive than drinking wine while watching it.
I didn't make it through temptation Thursday,I had 2 gasses of wine and instead of one square of chocolate I had 2. Not the worst things in the world but I knew I needed to be focussed and didn't manage it.
No takeaway planned for tonight but thinking of tapas style nibbles again. And I will probably have a sandwich at lunchtime. I've nothing prepared for lunch and will be doing my weekly shopping at lunchtime. I didn't do it yesterday so I wouldn't be overly tempted last night.
Chat later.

Back