• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

20lb off 28 to go

louty24

S: 16st6lb C: 14st11.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 1st8.5lb(9.78%)
I'm so focused and so pleased. My self confidence is slowly coming back. Am I going to do it for Christmas I ask myself. I've been looking at other peoples progress and I think i might just do it. Oh happy days. Going to be a Christmas Cracker this Year and not Mary and Josephs Donkey. He He or is it Ho Ho !

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
lol -You're definitely going to do it -28lbs by Xmas is very doable. Now if I'd lost all my weight by then I'd be a Xmas ho (ho ho) ;) ;)

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done hun, ya will defintely do it by xmas, believe in yourself and ya will get anywhere

CAZ72

Silver Member
well done on your loss so far!!! & yes i think your do the 28lbs in time for x'mas....good luck!!! caz xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
28lb in 8 weeks (+ one weeks refeed!) is definitely doable, aim for 4lb a week and you'll be a skinny minnie for Christmas!

Great loss, well done.

x

definitely do-able babe - oh to be a Christmas Cracker this year instead of a pudding!!

I too want to be a xmas cracker instead of a pudding...well done Louty i'm sure you'll do it for Xmas xx

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
ooh I think you can do it well I hope you can cause that is what I am hoping to do too:D
You oculd join the unwrap yourself for xmas challenge:D