20's to 19's - Really Exciting

vixter

I cannot wait to get under 20 stone. One of my biggest goals :) Anyone else ?

9lbs left of the 20's, so looking forward to shifting 9.5 and getting into those 19's!! Haven't seen them since I came back from honeymoon in 2012!

Thanks @myswjourney, doesn't look like there are any in my stone bracket round here.
8lbs to go should see me scrape through!

4.5 left of the 20's on my fitbit scales!! Excited for SW weigh in tomorrow, might get my 5.5 stone award.

I'm sad nobody else joined this thread, as I think this particular stone transition is the best of all when you're obese!!
Last night at SW I weighed in at 19 stone 13.5 lbs, at home my own scales are about 1.5-2 lb out from that so they're still showing 20 stone 1lb.

To anyone who comes in and sees this thread with their own 20-19 journey to do, go for it, you can do it and it will be worth it!

I might be back....but hopefully just to nosey ;)

Hi,
wow! a bracket I fit into! lol, but hopefully not for long! It's taken me since December to lose over 2 stone, and I had hoped to be below 20 stone for my holiday in July, but now am aiming for the end of September. Onwards and Downwards!

1lb loss for me this week, so still here.

I'm working my way down the 20's. Really can't wait to be in the 19's

Yes, now in the 19's. It's been so important to me, as I've hated being "in the 20's". Now just got to carry on plugging away at it.

Hi all,

New to this group. Been with Slimming World for a couple of months, but been up and down partly due to illness, some circumstances out of my control. Luckily put those behind me and am determined to now work my way down to a healthier weight.

How's everyone doing in the group?

I was 20st3lb when I joined slimming world on 19th January this year. I had no idea what my weight was having not dared get on a scale since my late teens so was mortified when my consultant told me my weight. I'm proud to say i'd shrunk down to the 19s by 2nd weight in on 2nd February but I totally get what you mean! Going down another number bracket is always so exciting. I think I actually enjoy that more than the awards haha. I'm in to the 16s now and can't wait to get to my 15s!!!

Back