20st lifestyle change to loose 10st

Katy87

I have tried many diets before but am really motivated this time.
I got married last month and want to be more attractive for my partner. We will be apart until next September :( so I have this time to completely change my looks and give them a suprise when we next meet :)
I'm doing a primal diet cutting out as much processed food as possible sugar and carbs. I'm also doing two days of fasting a week.
Excersising 4 x for the gym and 2 x swimming and a DVD at home every day.
i only started we and weigh twenty stone four lb.
its been diffficult but I know it's worth it.
first fasting day hard.

Last edited:
Welcome, Katy! I hope you have great success - this forum is fantastic for motivation and support. I had 10 stone to lose initially, and I've found it so helpful to be come on here every day for inspiration. All the very best. :) xx

Thanks you wow you have lost a lot :) x

Katy87 said:
Thanks you wow you have lost a lot :) x

Aww, thanks, I'm getting there slowly but surely, lol. Just stay focused and think how great it'll be when you've lost it - your other half won't recognise you! :) xx

That true thanks :) x

Thank you have done well to :) yes it's a long time :/ but after the year apart we can stay together.

I haven't been on for ages. I have been of my diet :( at least I haven put any weight on still a loss. But I'm a bit ashamed. Was sick a week but othe two weeks just lazy and not been the gym.
i think the diet I was on is to restrictive for me right now so I'm going to follow a high fibre healthy die the doctor have me and try the diet tablets they gave me for a month.
also stop been lazy and go the gym.
i need to get motivated and stop been lazy

Back