21 days and still struggling

:wave_cry: Hey guys, apologies whenever I post its to moan:cry:. Ive been in the Cambridge diet now for 21 days, have had a few blips but have picked myself straight back up the next day (blips are usually in the evening) but am still struggling. Im sure its due to the blips and having to get into Ketosis again but Ive found it so difficult to change the habit of wanting to eat, it seems to have this power over me! I see food and I want it! Its terrible, sometimes I can resist and others I cant, Id really like this work but wonder if this is the best diet for me, the thing is, I know it works as Ive lost a stone already but Im worried I just cant go on any more, Im due to see my CDC tonight and am not sure whether to buy more shakes or start again after christmas.. or is this an excuse? I really dont want to put all this back on again, but cant see the light at the end of the tunnel!
The thing is, when I have eaten, I feel mentally and physically "crappy" and so immediatly go back on it, so how do i over come that if I stop!? ahhh I think Ive become just as obsessed with this diet as I have with food! Help!! x

or is this an excuse? I really dont want to put all this back on again, but cant see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Talk to your CDC tonight if she would recommend you going up one or two steps or more which would help stabilize you both with the cravings and mentally and then work your way back down into SSing when you know your head is back in the right place for it.

I have often found my head like this and it has lead to my downfall each time, as I talked myself out of dieting.

Look at your calendar for 2009 and find a date on it where you would like to be at your ideal weight and set yourself a goal date.

Make your goal date realistically achievable and aim for that.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, its so difficult to get in a good place with it, I was and then I talked myself into it being ok to eat food, but once I have it makes me feel rubbish! Nightmare! I will, Ill speak to her tonight and see what she suggests, Thanks x and congrats on your weight loss! xx

Back