21 weeks of this amazing diet!! (10 stone in 5 months)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Guinness_tester, 21 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Guinness_tester

Guinness_tester Full Member

Hi everyone, below is an extract from my blog post for today and I hope it motivates all those just starting as to how successfull this diet can be, I am well chuffed!!

visit my blog at The Big Diet

Just returned from my week 21 weigh in where I have successfully lost another 5lbs this week!! this is excellent I am now under 16 stone!! in fact I now weigh 15 Stone 11 lb, I have lost 9 Stone 11lb and only have 3 stone 11lb to go until I am at my target weight!!
    Another positive, I have a BMI at the moment of 30.8 just another few pounds and I will be out of the obese category. None of my friends / work colleagues believe that I am still classed as obese however until my BMI goes below 30 (hopefully real soon) I am still a fat b$£%&*d classed as obese!! roll on BMI 30 to be classed as just "overweight"
    My wife has lost 3lb this week which she is not too chuffed at, this takes her loss over the last four weeks to 13lb so not quite a stone, she has not cheated at all so is a little despondent. This was not helped by the fact that my BMI is now just a tiny tad under hers!!

I am very happy with my progress and hope it continues at this same great rate, 10 Stone in 5 months is bloody impressive I think, another 3lb and I hit that target and since I commenced on 28 January I just need a 3lb loss or more next week to achieve it
    hollycat likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Oh wow how truely impressive..congrats!!!!!
  4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    WOW. Thats amazing Guinness. Well done you. I'm off to read your blog now. What an inspiration.
  5. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Wow! Wow! Wow! You must be soooooooooo happy! Well done :)
  6. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Weight Watchers
    your doing fabulous ur a true inspiration well done babe!
  7. gonnadoit

gonnadoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Eating right with portion control
    WOW! Your doing amazing! Congrats!
  8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOW !! fantastic !! :D

well done you....fingers crossed you hit your target next week !

any pics......?

Debz xx
  9. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Fantastic. what a great weight loss! Expect you will be posing on the beach this summer :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.