• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

21 y/o male: 19st => 13st

Congrats!!!
Wish you cld have shown your face though, we are all so very discreet here...:) well done !!

Welcome to the forum :) It's amazing how much of a change can be achieved in a year. Very inspiring, well done!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations and well done on your brilliant weight loss:happy096:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Thanks for all the comments!

sherby: I was 19 stone when I started, not 21 - that's my age :p but thanks, I do think I carried it fairly well even at 19 stone. I have a very large skeletal frame which is probably why. It's like impossible to get my waist below 34-36 inches... not that's necessarily a bad thing!

Ladyrose: I'll see if I can find the original photos - I made this image as a compilation last year and cut my face out. Not sure what I did with the originals...

Aline

Gold Member
Well done Clayman;)

What plan are you following to mantain?

Well done Clayman;)

What plan are you following to mantain?
Thanks.

I've been going through phases of eating rubbish, then exercising and eating healthily. I keep switching between the two. So long as I don't put weight on in the long term I guess I don't mind! I would like to get down to 12st though; especially with summer coming up.

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
:0clapper:
Congrats clayman the difference is fantastic

Well done! You look fab! xx

Haha thanks again. These comments made my day.

Congratulations you look like a whole new man and hope you don't mind me saying your very hot too! :)
...especially this one. :D The thought of being called "hot" by someone is still quite unbelievable to me. And no I don't mind at all!

Im a similar age and when i started last year i was a similar weight! you look fab and i only hope i look as good as you when ive lost more weight (hoping to lose well now!) well done you!!