21lbs and 23 weeks to loose it!!

caramumofmany

who's with me?
i have just this week booked myself a full tummy tuck and muscle tightening, i fly to poland on feb 4th for surgey on feb 5th

i want to be at target before this, i have been at my current weight for over a year and i have 21lb till i am at my target of 10st 7lb

who wants to join me in loosing 21lb in 23 weeks?

21 weeks today until i fly to Wroclaw, today i am off to the post office to sort my passport, its taken me awhile to sort it, through not having a full birth certificate and having to get hold of my dad's details who i don't have anything to do with, and my mum having passed away last year, just getting this far has been a bit of a nightmare so to speak.

anyways weight wise my first weigh in since i booked i gained 5lb, that was after a week off as well, so 5lb in 2 weeks, last week i lost 2lb next weigh in is on wednesday. so i have 21 more weigh in's and 24lb to lose before i call target and hopefully this will all happen before i fly to wroclaw, i am also following the red plan right now as i have to be on a high protein diet to be in optimum health for when i go over there!!

i had another stay the same this week so i am still sat at 23lb from target i am sure i will get there, i have my interview on oct 13th for my passport, i hope then it will all feel more real, with just over 4 months to go

thats the plan with this blog thing lol

well i sts again last night and i am getting rightly annoyed with it now, so this week i am tightening my belt on my syn allowance

i was going right upto 15 a day but i really need to cut back now

ooh wow a tummy tuck you go girl i will deffo be doing this i have a friend flying out to poland for a tummy tuck next year too xx

finally lost some weight this week lol, so it was a 1lb but still in the right direction woohoo 22lb to go!!

Back