21st birthday present ideas

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Daughter is 21 next month and am unsure what to get her. I'd like to buy her a trip away but not sure how to do that as a gift as it would need to be for 2 people but not sure who she would want to take (bf or friend etc) have just been looking at experience days and the trips they do but don't want to overpay for something I could sort myself but it might be the best way of doing it.
Any tips or other ideas welcome x

why not just book train tickets, a hotel and some theatre in idk, london for two. give her them and she can take who she wants.

I've been thinking about this all day, it's such a difficult decision to make. We paid for DD & her now ex boyfriend to go to our place in Fuerte, she's still going but it will be on her own. But I wanted to get her something to open on the day as a surprise, so that's why I bought her the Hunters wellies, which I know she'll love.

Does your daughter like make-up, could you get her some Mac make-up, something that she likes but wouldn't pay that much for?

I'm not into keepsakes so I'd spend the money on what she'd get use out of.

You could give her an 'IOU' weekend away then she can decide where she wants to go, you could make a nice little card thingy with a travel type gift.

I'm off out now, but I'll give it some more thought, hey we could discuss it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the good thing is that I asked her yesterday if there was anything she wanted etc and she said she really wants to see Hairspray and won't be happy if she doesn't get to see that but she's not too bothered about anything else! So at least I know I have got her something she wants! and the tickets came yesterday and I hadn't realised when booking them as was focussing more on the row and wanted to get front row tickets but the seats are actually A21 (and a22) which I thought was quite cute!
I've also been waiting to see what she sorts to do with her friends as she wants to do something with her girl mates, she might do a spa so obviously don't want to get her the same trouble is theres a chance that it could change right up to last minute!
Hubbys not being to productive with ideas either which isn't helping but I am really starting to lean towards a trip to Dublin?

Back