1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

227lbs to lose!

Discussion in 'The Century Club' started by NLPoynton, 3 February 2013 Social URL.

1. NLPoynton

NLPoynton Active Member

Hi everyone!

Start weight: 25st 10lbs (360lbs)
    Current weight: 25st 2lbs (352lbs)
    Interim target weight: 20st 10lbs (290lbs)
    Final goal weight: 9st 7lbs (133lbs)

I have a lot to lose and more determined and optimistic than I have ever been.
    My reasons for losing weight are extremely personal and I know that I don't have a choice this time.
    This is not my first attempt at SW - it's my 2nd. I lost almost 3st before and kept it off and now I'm ready to fully commit til I'm at my target.

N x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Squeakie

Squeakie Well-Known Member

Best of luck...

4. NLPoynton

NLPoynton Active Member

Thanks! :)

5. xMariex

xMariex Well-Known Member

Best of luck sounds like you got your head in the right place. And you seem to be off to a good start.

6. NLPoynton

NLPoynton Active Member

Thank you Marie :)

7. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

good luck on your journey
    chezz

8. missRV

missRV Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you... sounds like you have the right idea :)

9. wobblytum74

wobblytum74 Well-Known Member

well done so far - good luck for the rest of the trip x

10. HelzBelz

HelzBelz Well-Known Member

Hey hun just wanted to say I'm with you all the way, I started at the beginning of January 3lbs lighter than you and I've currently lost 17.5lbs but still a long way to go :)

11. Roziee

Roziee Well-Known Member

Hi,

How are you getting on?