22lb by March 31st

Luthien

It's my 22nd birthday on March 31st, I'd like to lose 22lb by then - any one fancy giving this a go with me?

At just over 1.5lb loss a week this should be dead easy to achieve!

I'll join you, it's my 30th on the 24th March and my birthday night out on the 30th March. I'd like to be at goal by then :)

Sounds good :) can I join. I'm 15st 1 and weigh in tomorrow but although I've been working out all week my diets not the best. So back to ww tomorrow for me. X

Hiya,

Chaz how was your weigh in?

Weigh in for me tomorrow, fingers crossed for 1lb at least x

Yay so glad people are joining me ^_^
Not sure I've done so well this week - I've probably stayed the same as I have been very ill all week and although I've barely eaten what I have eaten has been comfort food. Weigh in tomorrow though and if I even loose half a pound I'll have lost my first half stone on SW which will be awesome :)

First week of weigh watchers and I stay the same :-( This really doesn't bode well for my confidence in the plan. I have used all of my points each day / week and any activity points I earned but have not gone over. Am I on too many points?? I know I haven't done as much exercise as I would like as I was having a week off. Really not happy this is not helping me reach my goal....11 weeks to go!

Luthien how did you weigh in? Hope you're feeling a lot better now.

I lost 1lb which I'm amazed at :)
I've not done WW before and I don't really understand how it works - have you had big losses at the start of diets before or is this your first diet?
Hope week two goes better for you!

Luthien I've not really done "diet plans" before. The times I have lost weight it's been just me putting myself on a diet & exercise plan which to be honest has probably been a little too restrictive.

I've had a weekend off, will see how the next couple of weeks go.

Wave G-man :)

Can I join in? I started sw this week and my first weigh in is Monday - am quite excited about getting back on the wagon, and a good first week weight loss!!

i'll join you, i lost 4lbs on monday :D

I'll join. Two weeks down and 7lb down! Hoping for 2lb off this week.

I'll join you, I'm hoping for a 2lb difference on Friday. I'm a serial weighed(is that even a word? Lol anyway im constantly on the scales) trying to break the habit though! Good luck everyone! X

I'll join you, I'm hoping for a 2lb difference on Friday. I'm a serial weighed(is that even a word? Lol anyway im constantly on the scales) trying to break the habit though! Good luck everyone! X

Eek me too but ive promised my group i wont touch the scales till next weigh in lol

Morning :)

Ooh it's so tempting to just jump on the scales isn't it!! I've been known to keep mine in my car boot so I don't use them!

Weigh in this morning & I have lost 2 lbs, 10 weeks to go :-D

- 0.5 this week for me - disappointed but I'm 8lb down so I can still do it :) I'm hoping for -3lb this week.
Who else has snow at the moment? Perfect weather for soup and jacket potatoes which are both great for weight loss :D

Well done :)

Yep we have snow, had a walk out in it this morning.

I'm moving house next week so don't have either of those things in to eat :-( We're trying to use up what we have so there is less to move....leads to interesting food choices! :)

Back