23/3/15 START, 1st-1.5st to lose MONDAY WEIGH INS

So I wanted to start a new thread for anyone restarting exante 100% and just to keep track of my own diet.
Will post some progress pics in 4 weeks, hopefully there will be a big difference.

Anyone with 1-3 stone to lose?

Done well on exante before just need to stick 100%

SW: 10ST12
GW: 9ST12
4 WEEK TARGET
1) get to 10st7
2) get to 10st
3) get to 9st 12 by 12th April (family wedding)
4) REACH 9st7 / size 10 jeans

:rolleyes::flirt2::eek:

Good luck everyone! x

Hiya!

I am starting Exante today too. (I've previously done Cambridge about 3 years ago).

I have a bit more weight to lose than you (SW: 15st 6lb) but I would love to lose a stone by 12th April too for my daughter's christening.

Good luck with your first day!

Hello - I am starting tomorrow (although have to go to work drinks but still going to count it as day one as it's a day not bingeing!!)

I have about 1.5 stone maybe 2 to lose (will not weigh myself for about 3 weeks or so I think)

Would love to do this together :)

I'll be exercising too so I might be having more than packs some days or when I have to go to occasions to drink. I am actually looking forward to get away from food I feel so obsessed! How has your first two days been?

Hello!

I have been doing this for 2 weeks now and have shed a few pounds but although I'm sticking to the packs only I seem to be having 4 or 5 per day, mainly bars. I would love to join this thread as I think the support would be very helpful!

I did slim and save a couple years ago and did well but have regained all the weight I lost.

I started 2 weeks ago at 12st 4lb and currently weigh 11st 9lb. Im absolutely fine with my 3 packs and water until just before bed then I 'binge' on an extra bar or two. I have to break this ridiculous habit!! I would like to lose 1.5 stone too.

So onwards and downwards to us all. We can do this xx

An extra few bars is far better than a real binge though isn't it. So massive well done :)

Hey everyone how are we getting on? I weighed today (end of 4th day!) as I'm going on a hen do tomorrow until Sunday so will be off plan slightly but as low carb as possible. After 4days and A Lot of water I'm down 5.5lbs. Now I know it's all water weight and will could t anything I lose went week onwards as real losses but still stomach feels flatter I'm definitely in ketosis just a shame I'll probably be bumped out of it by the odd drink this weekend. Was v tempted to have a 4th pack tonight but was just out of boredom than anything else. Like previous poster said if you're gunna have extra have extra exante pack and don't feel guilty onwards and upwards! Xxx

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to hold out to weigh tomorrow so hopefully be a few pounds down. It's been really tough this week and I have been picking at stupid little things, I'm so frustrated with myself!

I'm really struggling with just having 3 packs, when I did a vlcd previously I had 4 because of my height. I never thought of having an extra pack if I'm struggling! How does that effect being in ketosis?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to hold out to weigh tomorrow so hopefully be a few pounds down. It's been really tough this week and I have been picking at stupid little things, I'm so frustrated with myself!

I'm really struggling with just having 3 packs, when I did a vlcd previously I had 4 because of my height. I never thought of having an extra pack if I'm struggling! How does that effect being in ketosis?
You can have 4 products on Exante if u want. Same principles as the Cambridge diet. X

Hi girls! I'm starting today, so a week after all of you, but will also have my Monday weekly weigh ins! I did Exante 2 years ago just for a month and lost a stone but have kept it off ever since, this time I want to do it for a couple of months before my holiday at the start of June! I'd LOVE to be out of the teens or maybe the bottom end of 13st :) Good luck everyone :)

Hi girls! I'm starting today, so a week after all of you, but will also have my Monday weekly weigh ins! I did Exante 2 years ago just for a month and lost a stone but have kept it off ever since, this time I want to do it for a couple of months before my holiday at the start of June! I'd LOVE to be out of the teens or maybe the bottom end of 13st :) Good luck everyone :)

Well done for keeping the stone off :) I will be happy to get a stone off... and keep it off!! Welcome!!

So I started last Monday and weighed in on Friday and lost a few lbs from 10st 10 to 10 st5 but went on a 2 day hen weekend in london and have come back after one day back on ts and weighed in at 10st6.5 so not much damage. back on it now and thinking of doing working solution so packs and v low carb evening meal, 12 days until a wedding where I would love to be 10 or even in the 9s but feeling determined again. slowly does it :) knowing that i will be eating over the wedding i think if i do full on ts then when i suddenly eat the bowel movements won't be enjoyable so definitely incorporating a low carb evening salad or something for this week Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi everyone im new to exante (started Saturday) but not new to vlcds. I started at 17st 4 and want to get down to 14st ideally in 12 weeks on packs. My goal weight is 12st but one step at a time. 4 days on plan and I'm down 6lbs so far to 16st 12. Been a very long while since I have seen the 15s or lower so excited and motivated at present, x

Back