24 Day 7

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by missblinky, 12 January 2009 Social URL.

1. missblinky

missblinky Full Member

Starts tonight on sky 1!! Can't wait...anyone else a 24 fan??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

South Beach
    I've never seen it. I'm too busy with lost, heroes, prison break, desperate housewives and lipstick jungle to add another one. My family all love it though.
  4. nexangelus

nexangelus Carpe diem, baby!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Clean eating (no processed food)
    I used to watch it way back, then lost the plot (if you miss a few or even a few seconds you get lost watching this) and have seen the first episode and am impressed...are they really going to make it into a movie?
  5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    My daughter got me into 24, she has all the boxed sets so I watched the last 6 series in back to back episodes! I'm finding it difficult having to wait a week between instalments. Glad they're showing them 2 at a time though.

And really looking forward to LOST on Sunday too!!! Yay!!!!
  6. missblinky

missblinky Full Member

Oh I'm loving it! I agree it's rubbish having to wait a week to see each episode. I never watched them when they were on tv so watched them back to back on dvd....that renee's a shifty one!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.