24yr old with 1 stone to lose (ten times!)

livi

Committed Loser
I could really do with a bit of encouragement. As most of you here have done, I've started different things countless times but I know this works and I know I can stick to it. I've not been left with much of a life due to my weight and severe asthma so I'm making one. Right now. Who is with me? x:D

livi said:
I could really do with a bit of encouragement. As most of you here have done, I've started different things countless times but I know this works and I know I can stick to it. I've not been left with much of a life due to my weight and severe asthma so I'm making one. Right now. Who is with me? x:D

Good luck to you, itll be a change of life for the better.
'the pain of discipline is nothing compared to the pain of disappointment'
Look back in a few years and you'll be sooo happy you changed your habits and got the weight off.
Keep us updated. Whats your plan of action? X

Thanks! I'm doing WW Propoints and walking like I've never walked before! xx

I have a link to my diary in my signature (very proud that i figured this out) so come join me! x

Hi livi! I'm another 24 yr old livi! I'm calorie counting, currently down to 17.3 but my very heaviest was 19.7. Really want to pig out today but I go on holiday next Saturday so want to be as good as I can up until then!

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.. What with being a livi and a that ;) is your diary in the ww forum? I'm on my phone so can't (or don't know how) to find your signature with the link xx

Ooooh how unusual! :) Well done on dropping that 2st+ :) That's amazing and keep up the good work :) Yeah my diary is in the weight loss diary section and called Diet to lose repulsion :) Looking forward to seeing you there x

Hi Kelly! WWPP is the way forward ;) I hope! lol! Good luck to you too! Any tips or discoveries give me a shout! x

Hi Livi, just thought i'd wish you all the best with your journey. You can do it if you put your mind to it! :) Looking forward to seeing how you get on at your first weigh in x

Well It's the dreaded WEIGH IN day. And Friday I went for a completely off plan booze up having already used my weeklies :/ BUT I'm 3lb down, I've lost 4cm of my waist, 5cm off my hips, 5cm off each arm and 5 cm off each thigh!!!!! That's 28cm off my measured bits! And who knows, maybe my foot or ankle, or shoulder or elbow got thinner too ;)

Well done, that's a great start! :D x

Thank you! I intend to but this week will be really hard. It's usually where I start failing :( NOT this time x

well done love

Well done!!! :) keep at it..
Am also doin WW propoints and am really liking it...
Week 1 - 4.5lbs
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 - 4.5lbs

Back