25 stone and 6lb !!!!!

loulouless

Is a loser :)
:greenapple: Well done everyone on the July challange, noted a lot have reached it or near to, it really is fantastic, I thought I'd add up the total loss should we all hit our targets and its a whopping 25 stone and 6lb......woweeee thats some loss between us:greenapple:

Theres still a few more days to achieve it! :p

You know what though, any weight off is a bonus to us all I think, so its not a problem if you've not hit your target, a loss is a loss its going in the right direction and personally this has really helped me keep focused. Cannot wait for the August challenge.

That's so good!

I'm not even on Cambridge anymore and still losing weight fast!

Well done to everyone xx

GagaOoLala said:
That's so good!

I'm not even on Cambridge anymore and still losing weight fast!

Well done to everyone xx

Oh really, what plan/diet/exercise are u doing? My losses have slowed and wanting to know the losses I might get when I come off!

Oh really, what plan/diet/exercise are u doing? My losses have slowed and wanting to know the losses I might get when I come off!

I'm doing the Jason Vale diet , eating smoothies, fruit and veg, salads, soups, chicken and new potatos for tea and prawn stirfrys. Controlling my calories and having lots of water, green tea and fresh orange juice.

I have options hot chocolate and a jelly pot for a treat every other day.

I work out on the crosstrainer and attempt yoga lol I'm getting there with that, exercise has never been my strong point so im just going careful but making sure I do at least 1hour a day. I prefer swimming which I do every evening.

It's the most in control I have felt for ages, the cambridge diet really tought me how I don't need all the naughty food! lol xx

GagaOoLala said:
I'm doing the Jason Vale diet , eating smoothies, fruit and veg, salads, soups, chicken and new potatos for tea and prawn stirfrys. Controlling my calories and having lots of water, green tea and fresh orange juice.

I have options hot chocolate and a jelly pot for a treat every other day.

I work out on the crosstrainer and attempt yoga lol I'm getting there with that, exercise has never been my strong point so im just going careful but making sure I do at least 1hour a day. I prefer swimming which I do every evening.

It's the most in control I have felt for ages, the cambridge diet really tought me how I don't need all the naughty food! lol xx

Oooo someone has recently recommended the Jason vale diet to me too
How long have you been doing it? How much weight have you lost on it?
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been following the plan for 2 weeks and I have lost 14lbs so far. It's really easy for me because we get our fruit and veg delivered because my bf is a chef and I invested in a juicer from Argos which was £16 so I just juice away. Lol.
I try and have 3-4 smoothies a day and a healthy meal, either chicken and new potatoes and veg or salad, prawn or chicken stir fry and tuna and sweet corn in a jacket potato. I stick to having one of these 3 main meals in the evening because I know I enjoy them and without some sort of main meal I wouldn’t get energy to exercise and go swimming.
I'm really enjoying it, losing weight fast and feeling like it is a lifestyle change instead of a diet plan. I have some links to recipes if anyone wants some.
Xx

GagaOoLala said:
I have been following the plan for 2 weeks and I have lost 14lbs so far. It's really easy for me because we get our fruit and veg delivered because my bf is a chef and I invested in a juicer from Argos which was £16 so I just juice away. Lol.
I try and have 3-4 smoothies a day and a healthy meal, either chicken and new potatoes and veg or salad, prawn or chicken stir fry and tuna and sweet corn in a jacket potato. I stick to having one of these 3 main meals in the evening because I know I enjoy them and without some sort of main meal I wouldn't get energy to exercise and go swimming.
I'm really enjoying it, losing weight fast and feeling like it is a lifestyle change instead of a diet plan. I have some links to recipes if anyone wants some.
Xx

Wow that's brill well done on loosing 14lbs :)
Definitely sounds good I did buy the book but haven't read it yet
I would love to have a look at some of the recipes thank you
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

! more weigh in saturday hoping for at least 3lbs!!

Back