25 weeks pregnant not losing weight on slimming world help !!!!

baby 4

Hi everyone im 25 weeks pregnant with baby number 4 , I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago lost 7.5 lbs the first week then 2 lbs, then this week none , ive done nothing different from first two weeks and feel a bit deflated ??? :cry:

youve had a couple of weeks of good losses, sometime the body doesnt always lose each week. Its a pain esp when you havent changed anything.
see how you do this week-sometimes the body holds the weight and lets go the next week.

do you go to class?
get your leader to check over your food diaries, make sure you write everything down. or im sure someone on here will check your diaries over. :)

make sure youre drinking plenty of water and do some exercise. perhaps some walking or swimming. :)

I'm sure they don't advise you to have big losses on SW while pregnant anyway? I think the aim is to maintain for the most part, perhaps gaining a lb a week towards the end. Your main focus should be the health of your unborn child and ensuring that you get enough of what you need in order for both of you to be healthy. Ask your consultant for a copy of the booklet that can help you on your journey through pregnancy.

I'm sure they don't advise you to have big losses on SW while pregnant anyway? I think the aim is to maintain for the most part, perhaps gaining a lb a week towards the end. Your main focus should be the health of your unborn child and ensuring that you get enough of what you need in order for both of you to be healthy. Ask your consultant for a copy of the booklet that can help you on your journey through pregnancy.

I agree with this, I'd be more worried if you were having big losses.

Back