25% Weight Loss

Dave W

I started my weight loss programme on 1st January 2014 weighing in at 112.5 kgs. or 17st 10lbs.

I weighed myself yesterday and my weight has dropped to 84.3kgs or 13st 4lbs. Which means i've lost 25% of my body weight.

The other thing i have just bought a pair of 34" jeans. The size I was in my teens. My waist size was 40" when I started.

If you look in the "Introductions" forum at the top of page two is my thread entitled "Hi I'm New".

I've posted a long thread about my journey and how i've got to where I am now. I include a typical days diet.

I'm not on a fixed programme like "Slimming world" or "Weight Watchers". However i did get very good advice at the start of my journey.

I started my weight loss programme on 1st January 2014 weighing in at 112.5 kgs. or 17st 10lbs.

I weighed myself yesterday and my weight has dropped to 84.3kgs or 13st 4lbs. Which means i've lost 25% of my body weight.

The other thing i have just bought a pair of 34" jeans. The size I was in my teens. My waist size was 40" when I started.

Congratulations Dave, more grease to your elbow.

Dave W

totally amazing!

25% is a hell of a milestone

Back