25th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
As many of you know it was our 25th wedding anniversary this weekend & it had been the cause of many discussions between me & OH. Initially I'd wanted a party & he didn't, heated debate ensued. He did agree to take me on a 'special trip' flying business class to Moscow, transiberian train to Bejing, train Bejing to Tibet & fly back business class. Obviously we need to save up for that so it's not happening this year or next, but it will happen.

I wanted to celebrate on the day, so we compromised & decided on a trip on Severn Valley Railway, we invited just close family, DS, DD & her boyfriend, my sister & her partner.

We had lunch on the train with champagne & the whole weekend has been absolutely amazing, so much better than a party & yes I did tell OH that.

We had a 'special' moment to ourselves toasting our anniversary, OH with vodka (he doesn't like wine/champagne...........) & me with champagne, my sister had a cake made for us, which was a total surprise & everything was perfect. Just a few photo's below of our lovely weekend:D

002.jpg028.jpg026.jpg

I agree - you look really lovely HH, and so young! Many congratulations to you both!

Many congratulation.
I too selebrated my 25th this year, we had a family meal with all brothers and sisters total 25 people.
We also flew out to Ireland for a long weekend and visited the Titanic museum whch we both enjoyed.

Hubby did want a party but I think what we did was alot better, think it makes it so much more special.

Just stumbled across this! Happy Silver Anniversary hun! The photos are great and glad you had such a lovely time celebrating in style! X

Back