26 Days Till Christmas - We Can Still Do It :)

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
19 days to go ...

Who's with me? Who wants to wake up on Christmas morning and feel fabulous? There's still time to be a few lbs lighter. I'm still going for it. Even with various social events on the way.

Motivational daily Christmas Thread for all dieters to keep going and ditch the lbs together.

Any takers? X

Sunshine Singer 4.2lbs
Dietninja on a mission
Mini 5 lbs
Sarah-Louise 14lbs
Curvie 14lbs
Marybobs 7lbs
Hoz 9lbs
Rushhooked 9lbs
Lellycd 12lbs
Kirsty31 3-4lbs

Last edited:
Hi Hun. Good to see you and great you're on this with me.

I've a big do on the 19th. Then away 21st & 22nd.

So my plan. I've got rid of 20lbs. A week ago I set my mini goal of 7lbs in 28 days (for the big do). Bizarrely 5.8 lbs gone in the week. hurray. So I need 1.2lbs of that to go. I'm thinking as 10 lbs is almost a dress size down I'll now add a further 3 lbs before Christmas. If this happens I'll have 24 lbs off since September so lol in short...

I am going for 4.2 lbs off by Christmas Day. No Sugar

Last edited:
Great idea :) Can I joint please...I am back on Calorie Counting and want to lose 17lb by New Year So will set a Christmas goal of 14lbs.......I know that is high but I have this week gained 6-8lb which I think is water retention so hoping that will fall straight back off at some point soon :) xx

Hi. Great to have everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Good start for me with a half lb gone. I'm a daily weigher btw. Keeps me on track.
Right crazy day ahead. Catch you all later. Be good gorgeous people xxx

I'd like to join - I had my birthday and my day off turned into a full week off! I haven't been brave enough to weigh in and check the damage yet but I'd like to rid of 9lbs by then, I've swiitched my plan to S&S so that should be doable. I'll brave the scales tomorrow and see what I've done :confused:

I'm in! Ideally I'd like another 9lbs before Christmas (15st 8 this morning, so would love to pip into the 14s) but I'm going to see how it goes.

Back