28 days to go!

frenchie34

Ok, we have hit countdown. Oh returns from his deployment in 28 days! Mega excited frenchie now! Still have 9 pounds to go to hit my 28 pound target. Motivation is at a high, determination even higher! Weigh in tomorrow and fingers crossed a loss. So the aim for him to carry me up the stairs and throw me on the bed is very much a possibility. Just gotta stay on track!!!

Ha ha, well done Frenchie. I remember my chap coming back on RnR from Afghan after being away for ages........happy times :) I didn't have to lose any weight though as I was 6mths pregnant :D

This is my first long deployment, have only done a 4 week stint before. 6 weeks down now! We've been dating for 2 yrs so quite lucky really. Mind u, he is only back for six weeks then gone again for another 12!

I bet you can't wait!!! Mine was on tour in Canada for 8 months and I lost weight for going over for 2 weeks and gained for the time he got back haha opps!!

Feel for you. Its quite hard adjusting each time they come home, even though you've missed them like crazy!

It's nuts isn't it? He came back in November and we are only really back to normal now!

It's the most difficult thing being their partners isn't it?? I never thought it would be so hard!!

Miss them like crazy and within a week of them returning they are getting under your feet and disrupting your routine! Between work and kids it's been busy and the time has gone quickly but watch it drag now! Hence this thread, I'm not one for a diary but it'll give me somewhere to post and distract the boring evenings!

Woohoo!!!! 2lb off, 1 and a half stone in 6 weeks! :D 3 more weigh ins to go and 7lbs to lose!!

well done hun, so pleased for you, 7lb is so doable in 3 more weeks. Get that lingerie ready, your man is gonna be on fire :D

It's actually 4 but weigh in on Saturdays and he is home on the Friday. Bought some pretty undies last night, size 12! Eeeek, I am one smiley frenchie today! X

I bet you can't wait!! That 7lbs will be off in no time!!!

Wow size 12 - well done you! Think I have another stone before I hit the 12's. Well bottom half, never made it into a 12 top!!

Well, 20 days to go and another weigh in looming. Fingers crossed for 3lbs as then I will be in the 11 stones! Undies arrived and fit! X

Well done Frenchie =D and are you loving how you look in the undies?

I love them! I don't have spillage from the bra and the shorts just skim, I don't have a muffin top anymore (it was more gateaux than muffin). I do however have problems with excess, saggy skin. My stomach looks like chicken skin, not pleasant at all! I can see a huge difference tho, would never have worn white lace undies before, always boring and black but OH says white lace is his favourite! X

I'm lucky mine loves black lol!

wrll I hope your hubby loves them!!

and I bet your tummy doesn't look at bad as you think!!

Stayed the same this week but happy with that, been a really bad week but turned it around on weds. 12 days to go and still 2 lb to lose. Got to keep fighting the demons for those 12 days!

I have just read this thread and it is quite strange the amount of posts about knickers. Any man reading it would have a idled day ha ha

Back