Total Solution 28 days ....

ExanteLesley

Hi all

Last year I lost about 3 stone on Exante - and felt fantastic. Since then after a summer filled with holidays and lots and LOTs of social events i've put on about 1.5 stones .... friends say I look no different, but my tighter clothes are more honest! :)

Before summer I was happily slowly losing (1 - 1.5 a week) with cal controlled diet and gym, and want to get back there, but need a kick start first, so I'm doing 28 days of TS starting tomorrow. Just had my last meal, and now looking forward to the first week loss ... but not the detox headaches.

I've done it before - I can do it again will be my mantra! (and at least this time I know what I like and don't like!) But I only did it with help and company from the wonderful people on this and the (now extinct) exante forums.

Hope to get to know you all

Lesley
x

Welcome Lesley! Good luck getting through the first few days. At least you know what to expect!

Thanks Darcy and Womble!

Well day 1 of 28 - done. Hasn't been hard, but I'm probably still living off the junk I ate over the weekend, so tomorrow and Thursday will be the real test, but I will not give in!

Weighed this morning and am disgusted at myself to be up at 15st 4lb!! I want to be in the 13's or at the very least very low 14's in 27 days. The lowest I saw last time (very briefly!) was 12st 10lb ... why is it so easy to not only put weight back on, but to almost ignore it! Well hopefully lesson learnt!!!

Today
Breakfast - Vanilla Cereal
Lunch - Sweet n Sour noodles
Dinner - Summer Fruits pudding

My new order comes tomorrow, looking forward to trying the newer products.

Onwards and downwards.

L

Day 2 & 3 of 28

Well day 2 passed, I was extremely hungry at one point, but by early evening I think Ketosis started as I had my 'dinner' much later than I normally would as I wasn't hungry.

Scales are behaving themselves which is always a motivator!

Tried the new (to me) Mexican rice today - loved it! Not sure on the newer packets of Apple and Cinnamon Porridge - it used to be one of my faves, but although this was still nice, it was a bit too much cinnamon and turned out to be more of a soup than a porridge .... will see if I can perfect it tomorrow.

L
x

Day 2 & 3 of 28

Well day 2 passed, I was extremely hungry at one point, but by early evening I think Ketosis started as I had my 'dinner' much later than I normally would as I wasn't hungry.

Scales are behaving themselves which is always a motivator!

Tried the new (to me) Mexican rice today - loved it! Not sure on the newer packets of Apple and Cinnamon Porridge - it used to be one of my faves, but although this was still nice, it was a bit too much cinnamon and turned out to be more of a soup than a porridge .... will see if I can perfect it tomorrow.

L
x
Hi - I'm new here and new to Exante. I'm doing Total Solution and today has been day one. Gone well and I haven't been hungry but I know the next few days will be hard. I'm 5ft 7 and weigh in at 13 stone - heaviest I've ever been. Give up smoking and piled on the weight. I'm now addicted to vaping. I'm going on holiday on 27th sept. Does anyone have any idea how much weight I can lose in 3 weeks if I stick to the plan? Xx

Hi Anglesey ! The first week is usually a bigger loss - last time I lost 8lb, this time I've already lost more than than and 2 days to go, I'd say an average of 12lbs in 3 weeks is a good guess, but hopefully you'll have more.

L

Day 5 of 28

The days are slowly slipping by. Yesterday evening was a bit tough so I had a mini babybel light ... and a Dr Pepper Zero, felt like I was banqueting like a queen! :)

Scales are still being very friendly, so will plod on. Weekends are always a bit tricky, but holding off brekky until 11ish so can have a 2 course (pack) meal tonight. Tomorrow I'll be helping my twin sister make wedding invitations (more motivation, esp as she's on the diet too!) so that'll keep me busy.

And adult colouring books - what can I say - they're a life saver :)

Might try the new Thai curry tonight - oh the excitment!

have a great weekend all
L

1 week in and Weigh in day ... and am totally ecstatic to say I lost 13.2lbs :) to say I'm very happy with that would be a huge understatement.

I'm going to do mix of Man Plan/5-2 from now as I'm missing the gym too much

Good luck all

13.2lbs? That's amazing, well done! What was the Thai curry like? Contemplating ordering some of those..

Very well done on your first week and losses! x

Back